Hello, Everypony!

midnightlegacy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Typed, "brony forums" into google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Typical story of thinking bronies were weird, to getting curious enough to watch an episode, to getting sucked into the most wonderful fanbase ever devised. You know...the whole shabang! Also I am very new to the fanbase. I only "joined the herd" about a month or so ago.

I am a 21 year old college student, rocking it up and studying English, and planning to pursue a career in editorial work.  I love to write fiction, and hope to get started in some fanfics, though I must say that fanfictions are in a territory in which I have never ventured.  Glad to be here, y'all!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the fandom and forum, have fun exploring the site. You'll soon learn everyone on the site is pretty awesome.

if you need help with anything feel free to ask :)

As well if you need help with story or character ideas I'm good at making concepts if I say so myself.

• Brohoof 5

well,  then we, and by we I mean everypony welcomes you to the one, and only site built for ponies by ponies. I love this site its another home if you will, and I am sure you will fall in love with the site. So remember have fun, and make lots of friends.

post-31415-0-03183600-1426222452_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there midnightlegacy, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. Fanfictions are great, I hope you do well. I hope you have a wonderful time here on the forums :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Awesome to see a fellow Flutterfan and fanfic writer~ :yay: I hope you have an awesome time here and make many friends, and feel free to message me anytime if you need help with anything, or just want to be friends! :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Hey there new pony  :)  i like to write a lot too, great to know there's another write with us now  :squee:  i'm sure you're going to feel home here, as we are a very familiar and friendly community  :kindness:

if you've got any question, just ask any of us so we can help you  :catface:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello again everypony! Thank you all for the warmhearted welcome!I definitely want to be friends with all of you! Very happy to be here! Thank you for making me feel welcome! I definitely will need some help getting started on these forums. I basically don't know where to start.

Edited by midnightlegacy
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3