Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stallionslaughter Thread

Stallionslaughter

Below is Stallionslaughter's Original Music

Direct all questions to the - ASK THE BAND THREAD

The Vengence of Tirek - Had a lot of fun with the music video on this one! Download - stallionslaughter_vengence-of-tirek.mp3:wub:

My Little Putrefaction [Full Album] - This one, you'll have to buy.

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:
Edited by Stallionslaughter
  • Brohoof 6

Judging by what I've heard of your work so far, this is going to most likely be quite awesome as a finished project, I can't wait to hear the album when it is complete. I do like the build up of the intro as well as the transition into DCLN, which sounds like it's gonna be metal as hell. Rock on, good sir.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

BUMP: Original instrumental posted above.

This was the first track I produced with Ableton Live 9. (Which is what I am using to record the album).

It's only notable because I recorded live drums for it. One of these days, I'll figure out how to make my live drums sound as good as my drum-machine. Too much cymbals. :(

It had lyrics, but they were so, so, SO NSFW, so this is just the music.

Edit: Link was broken. Also, note, the song was pony related. It was just heavy about raping them, so they had to go. :( Which is sad that I wasted my best death-vocals on it. Double :( :(

Edited by Floor Tom
  • Brohoof 1

Edit: Link was broken. Also, note, the song was pony related. It was just heavy about raping them, so they had to go. Which is sad that I wasted my best death-vocals on it. Double
I'm glad you linked to the version with vocals on Soundcloud; I enjoyed the "retardery" . In all truth the lyrics did not stand up to the expectation built by your description, I was expecting shocking visuals, though it was still quite NSFW. The part about Fluttershy was pleasing ;)​ .
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

BUMP: Audioslave Parody with clean vocals and "Raise This Barn" instrumental in OP.

Finally got me a practice kit so I don't have to practice only once a week when I can get to my drums. I think I pretty much have Parasprite Swarm down on the practice kit. Translating that to the real kit should take no time at all. Maybe a couple more weeks, and I'll have it finished with vocals.

(thinking about recording a drum video of me playing Parasprite Swarm on the practice kit and leaving the drum machine before I get into the thick of recording the drums)

post-30430-0-92877800-1427532878_thumb.jpg

Edited by Floor Tom
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking how Twilight TimeZone is coming together,it's pretty damn catchy. I'm guessing some of the songs will be posted here without lyrics or with mild censoring for nsfw content. Fortunately there's YouTube and Soundcloud.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feckin' epic, 4 vivisectioned unicorpses out of 5. Were you by any chance planning on releasing physical CDs when the Putrefaction is Magic album is done, or will it remain purely digital media?

I'm planning on releasing CDs. When I have about 35 minutes worth of original music, I was going to send my tracks to all4band.com to be produced professionally, so people that want a CD aren't getting the exact same thing that you're hearing for free. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...