Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler 100th Episode - How will fans react?

Meanlucario

I really should be renting some land in a far-off third-world country, because if what people are saying now is any indication, reaction will be nuclear if too much fanon is broken.

I'm not saying anything about this episode since there is absolutely no information about it aside from the mention that it will be about background ponies. I don't want to jump to a conclusion without evidence.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 3

I really should be renting some land in a far-off third-world country, because if what people are saying now is any indication, reaction will be nuclear if too much fanon is broken.

I'm not saying anything about this episode since there is absolutely no information about it aside from the mention that it will be about background ponies. I don't want to jump to a conclusion without evidence.

I don't think we'll go that far, if any, EG could have done the same, but, both FiM and the fandom is still strong

• Brohoof 2

If they say "doctor whooves" me and every other brony whoovian (whoofian? hoovian?) will lose their minds and make a status update in all caps about it. Also, they better NOT MAKE HIM THE FREAKING TENTH DOCTOR LIKE THEY DID IN THE BREEZIES EPISODE BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THE 10TH DOCTOR HAD BROWN EYES NOT BLUE GET IT RIGHT HASBRO- Ahem, I should probably save that for when the episode comes out.

• Brohoof 1

If we don't get David Tennant as a guest voice actor I'm not watching the 100th episode

Oh, now there's an amusing idea...

BBC and Hasbro get together to have The Doctor (live action) appear in Equestria (Animated)

• Brohoof 1

If we don't get David Tennant as a guest voice actor I'm not watching the 100th episode

I think this thread is being taken over by whovicorns talking about which doctors they want to be in it, fantastic! If somehow (perhaps the doctor himself would have some hand in it) they actually make a pony based off a doctor (no way in equestria he'd get more than a cameo, and it's unlikley he'd even be in there. but if somehow defying all logic and copyright issues, they get a 10th doctor played by david tennant, I hope they don't use the light brown with brown hair design on him because people ALWAYS DRAW HIM AS THE 10TH DOCTOR BUT HE ISNT LOOK AT THE EYE COLOUR GUYS IT IS BLUE DAVID HAS BROWN EYES GUYS.

((That part in all caps is a joke, don't ban me.))

Eh, I think we're looking way too far into what episode 100 will actually be. (Kinda like fans thinking that tiny clip of Sweetie Belle singing automatically means cutie mark, even though we've seen Sweetie sing before and not get her cutie mark, like.....a lot, but i digress.)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

It is going to contain lots of horsey drama and Biggest Jim and the rest of the MLP-Fim's show staff is going to say "Well, YOU ASKED FOR THIS!?"

Or just lots of Thank you(s)

Edited by MLG4Ever

Divisive just like any other episode for the most part. Head canons will both be made and destroyed in the process, so I expect the reaction to align themselves accordingly as such. I do think it will be more well received than not though.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe it won't be so bad, but somewhere atleast one guy will be furious that his headcanon was destroyed, or that his favorite Background Pony wasn't in there and threatens that he will leave this fandom forever. 

If my favortie background pony (Nurse Redheart) will not be in this episode, i stay calm. :)

• Brohoof 1

Things change,   new things come  to a head and fanfics will burn but some will rise from the ashes to claim their spot in the sun!

• Brohoof 1

We all can agree that we all won't agree on wheter the episode is decent or not.

• Brohoof 3

Many fanfics will burn, but hopefully plenty will be canonized to some extent as well. I can't wait :D

Calm down it's just an one-time episode alright?

Things change,   new things come  to a head and fanfics will burn but some will rise from the ashes to claim their spot in the sun!

No need to fret or panic right now. It's just an one-time 100th episode! The fannon will always stay. Agreed?

• Brohoof 1