Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Listening to your own voice

PoisonClaw

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like the sound of your own voice?

• Yes
    • No

I like the sound of my voice, can't say I'm in love with it though. Once you hear the same voice over and over again it tends to get a bit annoying. I feel I can be a bit more charismatic. Here is one of my most recent video to give you an example... also @Catsle is in this video so I guess you get to hear him as well.Shrug.png

On 3/20/2015 at 3:03 AM, Snow Frostflame said:

here is a video I made back when I started my channel it was one of the first videos I made with my voice added in it.... I also have 's voice so yeah

back in 2013 I sound.... weird.... I also swore way too much and as for his voice sounds a lot higher pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U33rszY2cT8

and here is the most recent video I have made with  this is what my voice sound like around the time I was a Butterfly.... really no different from now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwT9bQqXn4A

Now to answer your question... yes I love the sound of my own voice.... and I think it sounds better now when I record on my Kinect opposed to my Turtle Beach back then

This was pretty dated... especially if I said I think my voice sounds good on an Xbox 360 Kinect. Well you gotta make do with what you got, and that's exactly what I did.

Also I just realized... I have Cat's voice in all three of these videos. ^_^

Edited by Snow Frostflame

I love the sound of my own voice, I wouldn't be making YouTube videos weekly if I disliked it. Then again thanks to occasionally poor delivery and execution, I do get irritated with it from time to time. This is especially the case when I have to record something for a video and realise it sounded way worse than I thought it did, even if I hit a perfect take of the script, all because I didn't hit the intonation, inflection or emphasis on THAT sentence or word. That is the life I live though...

Not just that, I love how some people find it very difficult to pinpoint where I'm from in the UK, as my voice doesn't fit into any regional dialect (that I'm aware of)... hell some can't even tell I'm British! So playing that game is kinda fun! :lol:

I don't know, it really just depends. I guess I can say I like listening to my voice sometimes, other times I think I sound more like a 12 year old boy from the south. :lol:

Just now, Catsle said:

@Snow Frostflame Every-time I hear my voice in your videos I always winch because my voice sounds through the headphones make me seem like a kid through puberty but in reality I have a gruff voice.

Listen to yourself from the 2013 videos, then listen to yourself in the 2018 videos. There is a noticeable difference. And to be honest, your voice sounds better than mine when I look back in the recording.

I sound terrible but thankfully not as bad as maybe two years ago, it's still high pitched and terribly annoying.I was hoping that my voice would deepen a bit more but it seems like it doesn't feel like it... :okiedokieloki:

I don't really care much but I think people could fall asleep from hearing me talk, since I talk in a low boring monotone. 

Edited by TBD, Scoffer of TBA

I outright refuse to listen to my own voice, that's how much I dislike it. It sounds nasty while I talk and it sounds a lot more nasty when played back. Even if I have to record my voice for a class project, I'll just get it over with as quickly as possible and don't bother to listen to it afterwards to make sure it "sounds okay" - it will never sound okay with a voice like that:glimmer:

I actually don't mind the sound of my voice in recordings. It doesn't really sound right, and it doesn't come off as accurate to the way I hear myself, but I can live with it. When I hear my own singing voice and the recording throws me off, I just try all the harder to compensate with better singing. It helps me push myself. 

• 1 month later...

I finally listened to my own voice, I don't love it but I don't hate it anymore.  I still feel like it's annoying but not as bad as it used to?