Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon do you sleep with?

Critical Mass

(edited)

Tfw when you're a liberal who likes guns.

Weirdly enough, I have this little toy replica of .45 revolver on a table behind my bed. It's really small, and it could fit in a matchbox. Also weirdly enough, I have a bunch of spent shell casings that I kept as souvenirs from when I went to a firing range in Miami.

I don't have any real weapons though. I would probably keep a baseball bat in my room if I had one though.

Edited by crispy fries

I own a Glock 19 that I keep in a drawer near my bed.  It isn't loaded but I keep two loaded magazines next to it. Probably isn't California legal but the gun laws here are  :rarity:  ridiculous anyways. I plan on building an AR-15 sometime soon. If I get around to it I'll at least by the parts before the presidential election. I have a feeling the cost of weapons/ammo/accessories are going to skyrocket.

Let's be real. I don't have an arms license, but I could probably whip together a makeshift spear. My height and strength could probably give me an edge over melee opponents.

Probably just a standard pistol under my pillow.

:Flutterhshy: Or a trusty nepalm blaster. You break into this house, you burn, 

Napalm is a flammable liquid used in warfare. It is a mixture of a gelling agent, and either petroleum or a similar fuel. It was initially used as an incendiary device against buildings and later primarily as an anti-personnel weapon, as it sticks to skin and causes severe burns when on fire.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

.50 cal heavy machine gun > imagination

In terms of effectiveness, yes, but that thing would be really cumbersome. :o Imagination doesn't weigh anything. Might not be terribly useful in a weapon needing situation but Spongebob has proven how effective in can be...in a box. :P

Err...does my Rarity plushie count as a weapon? :pout:

I guess she could qualify as a Weapon of Mass Fabulosity :please:

Best. Weapon. Ever. 

This made me chuckle! :kindness: 

(edited)

I don't sleep with one persay, but I do have a stun gun on my nightstand. Just because I live in a nice, quiet neighborhood doesn't mean a creepazoid will never break into my home.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

the only ones that I'd really use would be a trench knife and monkeys fist. Everything else that I keep next to my side I either would not use or would use for other purposes.