Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon do you sleep with?

Critical Mass

(edited)

With my room littered with random scatterings of a multitude of unfinished novels, short stories and fanfics, any intruder attempting to sneak into my room in the dark would suffer the death of a thousand papercuts long before reaching my bed.

Ergo, I need no weapon.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

The only weapon available to me when I sleep are my fists and feet. I can be swift, but when someone decides to bother me and wake me up, that's when I do slow but heavy hits.

I've had some karate classes when I was younger, I can still manage a couple of moves.

With my room littered with random scatterings of a multitude of unfinished novels, short stories and fanfics, any intruder attempting to sneak into my room in the dark would suffer the death of a thousand papercuts long before reaching my bed.

Ergo, I need no weapon.

But what if someone is wearing some gloves?

I need no weapon. Just listening to me talk will ward anyone off after a while. Works like a charm every time. Regardless of whether I wanted it that way or not...

• 2 years later...

I have a keychain weapon called a kubotan.

It’s basically a blunt, six inch metal spike. Makes even weak punches hit like a truck, and it’s just sharp enough to puncture.

(edited)

When I was younger I slept with a nerf gun under my bed. Mostly so I could shoot anyone who tried waking me up. :/

Edited by Cash In

(edited)

a 0.25mm steel rod with a sharp end.

I stab you in the spial cord and your a vegetable for life :P

don't mess with Dr Blood 

Edited by BloodDrops

My cat. Flinging 12lbs of angry, snarling kitty cat at someone's face will turn away the most determined of intruders.

If that fails, I keep a loaded Glock 17 and Colt 1911 in the nightstand.