Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon do you sleep with?

Critical Mass

The only weapons I sleep with are my three pony plushies. Does that count? :P

But seriously, I don't ever sleep with a weapon. I live in a "rich" and peaceful neighborhood so I wouldn't worry about there being any extreme danger. (my only extreme danger where I live is wildfires...)

Edited by Tylad
  • Brohoof 1

I've heard a joke where someone said they feel safer when they sleep with a hand grenade, but I can't remember where it's from and it's annoying me. I think it's from a movie.

I'm pretty paranoid, so even though I live in a friendly neighborhood I always keep at least one knife by my bed when I'm home. I'd even take one with me during the day in high school, which might not have been the smartest choice, but whatever. Weapon rules are kind of strict on campus, and the doors are pretty secure anyway, so I don't really bother when I'm in my dorm. I just keep a utility knife and a hammer in a drawer.

Once I'm out on my own I'll probably get a shotgun for self defense. Don't want to worry about aiming in the dark.

• 1 month later...

my weapon of choice is my mind, avoiding a fight is always better than trying to win one, and even if you know someone won't back down, then trickery is still a better and safer choice

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an extremely loud cat who meows at the sight of another person regardless of the time of day. No one is sneaking in here without the whole house knowing about it lol.

• Brohoof 1