Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask JonasDarkmane

JonasDarkmane

Hey there! :squee: What is the cutest thing you've ever seen? :fluttershy:

The cutest thing I've ever seen is this :squee: :

Hi what is your favorite color =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)?

My favorite color is red (although I like black as well :please: )

• Brohoof 5

I'm assuming, because of that awesome Game of Thrones reference that you posted at the start of the thread, that you might have heard of Dungeons and Dragons or a similar tabletop role-playing game. With that in mind, this is my question.

What is/are your thought(s) or opinions on paladins? We- never mind, theyoften receive a bad rap from others. This can include labels, such as: sticks in the mud, dangerous zealots, armored boy scouts, or whatever else I forgot to mention.

I just wanted to hear (read?) an unbiased opinion or viewpoint from the mouth (text?) of a friend.    :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I'm assuming, because of that awesome Game of Thrones reference that you posted at the start of the thread, that you might have heard of Dungeons and Dragons or a similar tabletop role-playing game. With that in mind, this is my question.

What is/are your thought(s) or opinions on paladins? We- never mind, theyoften receive a bad rap from others. This can include labels, such as: sticks in the mud, dangerous zealots, armored boy scouts, or whatever else I forgot to mention.

I just wanted to hear (read?) an unbiased opinion or viewpoint from the mouth (text?) of a friend.    :squee:

Well, I have been playing WoW and I like Paladins. They are believers of the light and protect the innocent. 

In DaD he seems to be a holy knight, crusading in the name of good and I like it. 

Otherwise I don't know much about paladins 

• Brohoof 2

What's your favorite video game?

My favorite video game would be Civilization V or Warcraft III

• Brohoof 4

What's the most embarrasing question you've ever been asked?

Do you like hugs? :)

The most embarrassing one? I don't really know. Nothing that I can remember, perhaps if I needed my fish to be mashed up for me, when I was 16 years old  :kindness:

I do like hugs :icwudt: , however, I don't seem to like being hugged by family members for some reason  :o

• 3 weeks later...

Cant believe I just found out about this page  :o   :blink:

I don't know what to ask cause I already know so much

What is something about you that I don't know about yet?

P.S  :wub:  :wub:

What is your favourite colour? What is your favourite food? What kind of music do you like? Your favourite games? Your favourite movie? How much do you sleep? Do you stay up late? Do you like any dramas? Do you watch TV often? Your favourite pony? Have you ever went to Asia? How many game systems do you have? Your hobby? What kind of phone do you have? Any MLP merchandises? Is your bed soft? Do you like to go out? Where are you from? 

• Brohoof 1

What is your favourite colour? What is your favourite food? What kind of music do you like? Your favourite games? Your favourite movie? How much do you sleep? Do you stay up late? Do you like any dramas? Do you watch TV often? Your favourite pony? Have you ever went to Asia? How many game systems do you have? Your hobby? What kind of phone do you have? Any MLP merchandises? Is your bed soft? Do you like to go out? Where are you from? 

Red. Italian. All kinds of except for heavy metal and death metal. Strategy games. Lord of the Rings. I don't sleep a lot as I wake early in the morning :wacko:. I often do, but sometimes I go early to bed. Not real life ones. No not really. Sombra. No I've never been to Asia, I would like to visit Japan though. Game systems :huh: ? I have a few hobbies, I guess I will say Basketball since it is a basic hobby. An old Nokia. Nope, don't have any :(. Very :catface:. Yes, I like to go out. I am from Iceland

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Night Mist

I do read books  ^_^. My favorite series are "A Song of Ice and Fire" (Game of Thrones). I don't draw very well  :please:. Sure you can have a cookie  :proud:  *Gives a cookie*. I think it is easier to be evil  :comeatus:. I'm not bored at the moment. I don't have a least favorite color, however, I rarely think of yellow. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

@@Night Mist

I do read books  ^_^. My favorite series are "A Song of Ice and Fire" (Game of Thrones). I don't draw very well  :please:. Sure you can have a cookie  :proud:  *Gives a cookie*. I think it is easier to be evil  :comeatus:. I'm not bored at the moment. I don't have a least favorite color, however, I rarely think of yellow. 

My cookie!! *Steals cookie* :P

Okay new question. Can I hit Puck for stealing my cookie? D:

Nope  :okiedokielokie:. You can ask her nicely if she will give you back your cookie  :fluttershy:

Okay new question. Can I hit Puck for stealing my cookie? D:

*Gives back cookie* Next time I'll hit back thou   :okiedokielokie:

I guess I have enough cookies for now....but ye better eat fast cause otherwise I'll take it again.  :derp:

*Takes it back.* Thank you. ^_^

Is this randomness really allowed here? :o Cause random is fun.

As long as it doesn't go overboard (or go too much off topic). 

(edited)

*Takes it back.* Thank you. ^_^

Is this randomness really allowed here? :o Cause random is fun.

As long there is a question Jonas can answer I think so but I don't know for sure :P

Are ye okay with this cookie randomness @JonasDarkmane?

Never mind, I got ninja'd :P

Edited by Pucksterv

As long there is a question Jonas can answer I think so but I don't know for sure :P

Are okay with this cookie randomness @JonasDarkmane?

Just a teeny tiny bit late  ^_^. I gave an answer to that. 

I'm ok with cookie randomness as long as it doesn't go too much off topic  ;)

• Brohoof 1