Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask JonasDarkmane

JonasDarkmane

(edited)

I though of another question and the answer is something I am very interested in...  :yay:

How tall are you? in centimeters if ye can  :lol:

I am about 173,5 cm ^^

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

woh 0.o that's really tall... I'm so much smaller  I'm only 164 cm  :( (which isn't tall for a dutch person either  :( )

It doesn't matter how tall you are  :P. Everybody are different (it is quite common that people here in Iceland are tall. I'm actually small for an Icelander  :lol:). 

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

Are you a can or a cart?

A Cart is a confirmed artifact; an object that doesn’t belong within this world.
A Can is a confirmed anomaly; an event or area that involves something impossible.
A Can Man is a person who is anomalous. These tend to be particularly dangerous.

• Brohoof 1

Would you become a servant/Assistant, if that sounds nicer, to Trixie?

My favorite video game would be Civilization V or Warcraft III

I use to love Wc3 until servers got shut down ._, now paly heroes of the storm every now and the, but the game runs sooo high, my pc might explain after to many matches

Edited by SoGxTrixie
  • Brohoof 1

Would you become a servant/Assistant, if that sounds nicer, to Trixie?

I use to love Wc3 until servers got shut down ._, now paly heroes of the storm every now and the, but the game runs sooo high, my pc might explain after to many matches

No, I would neither become a servant or an assistant to Trixie (my character is loyal to King Sombra  :sneer:).

Servers getting shut down :confused: ? When did that happen? I play often online, mostly custom games since I don't like doing normal matches :rarity: . 

• Brohoof 1

No, I would neither become a servant or an assistant to Trixie (my character is loyal to King Sombra  :sneer:).

Servers getting shut down :confused: ? When did that happen? I play often online, mostly custom games since I don't like doing normal matches :rarity: . 

O_O what really servers didn't go down? We were checking for about a week (months ago) and couldn't log in. Me and a few friends been trying to play! (Same play mostly custom games, only play normals with a few newbie friends when doing 2v2 or tournament matches among each other)

Edited by SoGxTrixie
  • Brohoof 1

O_O what really servers didn't go down? We were checking for about a week (months ago) and couldn't log in. Me and a few friends been trying to play! (Same play mostly custom games, only play normals with a few newbie friends when doing 2v2 or tournament matches among each other)

Well I can play. Perhaps you have forgotten the password or username or something? I can connect to Battlenet on the Main Menu screen and just login to my account and play a few custom games if I want. 

What kind of music do you like to listen? How many pencils do you have? Do you like elephants? What is your favourite animal? What would you do if I kidnap Puck? Do you like to eat hamburgers? McDonalds or Burger King? Search up Bridal Mask, what do you think about it? Can you speak hello in French? 

• Brohoof 1

What kind of music do you like?

Again  ^_^

3 pencils. I am indifferent towards elephants. Favorite animal would be Weasels  :squee:. Yup. McDonalds (have not been often to Burger King). It looks interesting. Bonjour!

• Brohoof 2

█████ █████ █████ █████████████ ████████ Do███ ██████you██████

██ respond ████? ██ ███████ █████████

Edited by Mhauslis
  • Brohoof 1

█████ █████ █████ █████████████ ███████ Perhaps ███████████ ██████I will████

• 1 month later...

Has the disembodied head of Colonel Saunders ever come up to you and started yelling

"Everything you know is wrong

Black is white

Up is down

and short is long

and everything you found important

doesn't really matter

cause everything you know is wrong."

• Brohoof 1

Has the disembodied head of Colonel Saunders ever come up to you and started yelling

"Everything you know is wrong

Black is white

Up is down

and short is long

and everything you found important

doesn't really matter

cause everything you know is wrong."

Not yet, still waiting on it  :comeatus:

• 3 weeks later...

same question, is there anypony of any country you dislike?

No there isn't ^^. There is no one that I really dislike (Except for Poroshenko, the president of Ukraine) ^^.

okay now i wnat you to think deeply in my question and be honest, we all have talents, there's no human being that doesnt have one, everypony has one, okay now the question is, based on your talents and put them in one symbol tell me, what would be your Cutie Mark if you can be a pony?

• Brohoof 1

okay now i wnat you to think deeply in my question and be honest, we all have talents, there's no human being that doesnt have one, everypony has one, okay now the question is, based on your talents and put them in one symbol tell me, what would be your Cutie Mark if you can be a pony?

That is really hard, since I don't know what a history book would look like  :P. I seem to be really good at remembering history, I just absolutely love it. If not that, then it would probably acting, which would make the cutie marks like this:

ActingSchool.jpg

• Brohoof 1

okay lets move to a disturbing topic, have you had a paranormal experience? (UFO, Ghosts, Aliens, Ouija etc.)

No, I haven't... I think, I might have thought I once saw a ghost when I was in a shack up in the mountains in the Icelandic nature, but I don't think it really was  :unsure: