Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask JonasDarkmane

JonasDarkmane

What do you think of this song?

"I don't like it  :okiedokielokie:" (I however, liked it, sounded often like Jack Black). 

• 2 weeks later...

Chain: Banners forcing me to ask, what exotic weapon's do you like? (anything non traditional)  

I like the Maxim Machine gun, if that is what you are asking for. 

How do you manage to have so many friends, assumedly ones that are not awkward to talk to?

Well, I just like talking with people and I am not really disturbed by other peoples interests :)

I already am like that, and I am disturbed by nothing (except for maybe Rainbow Factory).

What I mean is, how do you practice this so well?

Could you perhaps explain "practice this so well" a bit better for me so that I know what you are asking me for :)? My English can sometimes have limits :)

Sorry; my English is a bit weird and possibly archaic when typing.

To clarify, one does not make friends simply by talking to people and not being disturbed. There should be a more fundamental aspect that allows for it to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry; my English is a bit weird and possibly archaic when typing.

To clarify, one does not make friends simply by talking to people and not being disturbed. There should be a more fundamental aspect that allows for it to happen.

There shouldn't ^^. I guess that you can be friends with each other if you are just friendly with each other :). Also, it is fun to talk to people and then there are many that share similar interests :)

Trying to find someone that shares my more prominent interests has been difficult and results in conversation that ends shortly.

It happens sometimes :). But one must not let that drag oneself down :)

It always happens, and now I feel like a jerk for wasting server space.

One must not let that get one down :). Perhaps you might want to look into how you talk with people, is it perhaps that you are not interested into what other people are interested in or? :)

Chain: Help the portal that connects all of us is malfunctioning! instead of Banner I got this thing!

Darlek: DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Chain: this may be better than her though, should I keep it?

Chain: Help the portal that connects all of us is malfunctioning! instead of Banner I got this thing!

Darlek: DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Chain: this may be better than her though, should I keep it?

Probably 

• 2 months later...

Ok I have to ask. Is your avatar from the movie "Hercules"? (I'm thinking about Hades and the Disney version of the movie.

My previous avatar was of Facilier from the Princess and the Frog :)

Ooh, you have one of these! :D

Favorite deity from Norse mythology? 

One for me and one for my OC.

That would be Fenrir, if not him, then it would definitely be Thor for his prowess.

I have taken the liberty of making you a few storage devices to get and they all have 5 Terabytes for storage. Which one would like to have.

-Flash Drive

-MicroSD

-SD

-HardDrive

-CD

-Floppy Disk

Please choose one only.

HardDrive

First impression of me? Favorite cartoons? Favorite animes?

That you were an anime lover. Favorite cartoons are MLP and Teen Titans. Favorite Anime would be Yatterman

That you were an anime lover. Favorite cartoons are MLP and Teen Titans. Favorite Anime would be Yatterman

I actually prefer videogames. More specifically Hack n Slash RPGs and RPG Beat Em Ups. Teen Titans or Teen Titans Go?

• Brohoof 1