Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What scene peeves you the most?

Pip_Gobbler

Pinkie Pie in Filli Vanilli. Just very off... Pinkie Pie isn't supposed to be a flat-out jerk. Sure, she doesn't always understand what is best for every situation, but that was going way too far.

The scene of Trenderhoof fantasizing about Applejack in Simple Ways was also pretty disturbing... D:

And on a personal, and very silly (to everyone else) note: I warned you. Now leave me alone for what I'm about to say. xD When in Inspiration Manifestation Rarity considers the poor band playing at the birthday party to not be "classy enough". She replaced the wind player with a string player. Thus insulting my section of instruments. She shall never be forgiven!

...I'm dramatic like that.

• Brohoof 2

I don't remember her having an established character to depart from.

Generically nice in Seasons 1-2, then a drill sergeant with honor--supporting boldness while admonishing recklessness--in Season 3.

• Brohoof 3

The CMC Talent show performance. I flinched so much. Imagine being in that as a kid- it would just be too embarrassing to handle!

I'm hoping in season 5 we will see more of a follow up to that episode, since they kind of ended it with the possibility that they will find their true talents later on (Twilight saying "one day....one day") also the writers for the show talked about how that will happen (characters finding their talents) in season 5 and as they talked about it they showed a muted background clip of sweetiebelle so here's hoping for more CMC development :D

• Brohoof 1

Generically nice in Seasons 1-2, then a drill sergeant with honor--supporting boldness while admonishing recklessness--in Season 3.

It sounds like how Spitfire behaves depends on how the writer feels like she should behave at any given moment.

It sounds like how Spitfire behaves depends on how the writer feels like she should behave at any given moment.

Still...

1. Generic nice girl.

2. Honorable drill sergeant.

3. Underhanded b***h.

Which doesn't fit?

• Brohoof 1

All scenes involving Diamond Tiara. But she is at her worst when she insults Scootaloo for not being able to fly; that was a new low even for her. I curse at my monitor everytime she is present.

Still...

1. Generic nice girl.
2. Honorable drill sergeant.
3. Underhanded b***h.

Which doesn't fit?

Her behaviour in the Wonderbolts Academy makes sense to me. They're in a military base to train (I'm assuming Wonderbolts = military because they were called to deal with giant Spike) so it's her job to be tough on the recruits.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much any scene that involves an awkward situation where a character or group embarrasses themselves, or where they are found out to be liars. Two words: "Twilight Time."

Still it was a hard won lesson.

• Brohoof 1

Final scene of Sisterhooves Social.

Sweetie Belle wrecks her sisters home, refuses to stop when Rarity asks her to nicely, then gets upset when Rarity doesn't want to go to some random event and proceeds to disown her as a sister.

Sure glad that Rarity learned how selfish she was being! That episode made me like Rarity for the first time. She has the patience of a saint.