Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's the most unladylike out of the Mane 6?

WriteCodes46

Most unladylike out of the Mane 6  

76 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the most unladylike?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity (seriously)
    • Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash. No main character exhibits less stereotypical feminine behavior, struggles more against dressing up, or does more voluntarily tomboyish things. Which, I have to say, is not a bad thing at all. It makes her very cool, ironically adorable, and all the more interesting when she does or says anything ladylike.  :sneer:

However, Jeric makes a good point that our traditional gender norms don't really apply to the MLP universe.

The reasons why I choose Applejack is because she doesn't fangirl over the wonderbolts, she doesn't really like any guys in ponyville, and lastly, when have you not seen her in mud????

Most of the time, actually.

Also, fanboying is a thing. Just saying.

Edited by Anilewe

I am surprised no one has voted for Twilight yet. Eating those burgers the way she did certainly seems like it may qualify unladylike manners, but maybe I am just stuck in an old fashion construct of what constitutes being a lady these days.

Also, I just want to add to the fact that if anyone know *anything* about most girls or women, it's that when they get in their comfort zone, acting "ladylike" is alien to them. Girls will burp and fart and act fools around each other just as much as guys.

Rainbow Dash without a doubt.

You could argue and say Applejack for her roughness, but at least she is willing to wear dresses and throw on a facial wrap and go to the spa and get her hooves done.

Remember when Rainbow Dash tried to do that? She chickened out the moment the file came an inch away from her. Her idea of facials is eating the cucumber, not keeping it on her eyes.

Pinkie Pie is just a pig but still more lady like than twlight or the others.

The most lady like of all of them is Rarity without a doubt.

My list goes

Rarity

Fluttershy

PInkie pIe

Sparkle

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

It's Rainbow Dash, easily. Although I did debate whether or not Applejack could be the most unlady-like, seeing as how she sometimes acts like trailer trash.

(please don't hurt me, AJ fans)