Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Figured I'd give you guys a try

Glaive9Gko

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend of mine just recently got banned from here. Hadn't known about this place previously, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When I learned that Faust had worked on PPG, I jumped on the pony train and never looked back.

Well I guess I should start of by saying that I'm usually rather guarded in my online interactions. I haven't, and probably never will, put anything into my profile and contact information spots. I'm also unlikely to accept any friend requests or the like. Its also worth mentioning that I'm not very talkative, particularly on the internet, so my posts will likely be sparse.

So yeah, that's me. The lurker / occational poster that nopony knows anything about.

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forums Mysterious poster  :catface:  i'm sure you're going to like the place around here, even if you don't post a lot, as people here won't judge whatever post you make that fits on the rules  :squee:

if you've got any question, ask somepony here so we can help you  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

Hi =)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on happy pony site forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you will have great adventures here in this community of pony people =)=)=)=) and meet mayn  new happy interesting ponies =)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! :D Have fun and make some brand new friends because mostly everyone here will enjoy your company as long as you be yourself. Look on the homepage to see many activities that are here on MLP forums and converse with other members!  :D Rainbow Dash also has a fan club down by Sugarcube corner if you want to celebrate her. :yay:

So have a great time and welcome to the herd! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will like being around here, even if you won't post, I think you will like what others post  :catface:. I hope you have a great time here  :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

Welcome and Greeting, ! It's so awesome that you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

May I suggest the Rainbow Dash Fan Club? You could start there.

Speaking of big names in shows, did you know the voiceactress that did Twilight Sparkle is the same voiceactress who voiced Bubbles in PPG? Don't believe me? Look it up!

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...