Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ryzu

So I've created a Skype group for members on the forum who often feel left out and put down by the other members, or even just Lonely. As weird as that may sound it does happen here. I have the group set up and all and a handful of members in it already and we just need a name before we let the word out that this group exists.

Now this group is based off of love and tolerance. There are many who are judged or bullied here; I've seen it. So the main rule of the group is no hatred towards others in any way shape or form, such as what they like and what they do for fun. Although constructive criticism is allowed, as you are pointing out a flaw and trying to help them by showing them how to fix it.

Now I really just need a name. It can be simple or punny. We may make a logo for it later. Any ideas?

Winner: Party Pony Platoon

Forgot to mention: If you want to join friend me on skype

treef0x

0 is a zero

Edited by Ryzu
  • Brohoof 2

Party Pony Platoon of Pure Power and Positiveness. Lol, I like alliterations, give me a break  :lol:

EDIT: Or maybe just Part Pony Platoon of Positiveness

At the moment Party Pony Platoon sounds like the best answer, although I will wait a little bit longer for anymore replies.

One question, would members not being neglected be allowed to join the group? I would love to have more buddies to chat with. :)

Definitely. It's only designed for those being neglected. Anyone can join as long as they can follow the strict yet easy rules. Click the link in my sig for em'.

I sometimes feel lonely. I don't have many friends in school, I am socially awkward, and have those days where I feel lonely.

then join- all are welcome

• Brohoof 1