Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Marathon's Request shop (Free OC Digital Drawings) [Closed]

Marathon

Well I think it's about time I get back into the swing of things. What better way to get some practice in than to take some OC requests?

Requirements to have your request done (ugh, I know I know). Read these and do them or will NOT accept your request.

1. Your character's name

2. A picture/description of your character. (READ: if you're going to give a description please PM it to me. Also make sure it's not a 3 line descriptions either. Example: thier coat is red, long mane and tail, green eyes. That's not a lot to go off on, so please give a description if you're going to give one.)

And that's it. Pretty easy right? Another important note, as of now I will only be taking 3 requests (so I do not overload myself) so that means it is first come first serve.

And if you're not one of the first 3 and you would still like me to do your OC shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I'm free.

Also note: I will NOT take requests if you come to me requesting more than 1 character in your request. 1 character per request guys, please.

Accepted requests:

1. Lazyloll

2. Seaswirl10

3. Time mare

Next in line:

1. Candy Star

2. Tao

3. Pulchritude

Edited by Marathon

Can you please do Timey Marey?:

img-3586098-1-u42McaM.png

Note: Her mane is really like that, like in the following picture below. The rear part of her mane is stationary and does not move.

img-3586098-2-VXf5Llf.png

Cutie mark:

img-3586098-3-w9eNAOW.png

EDIT: Delay it if you want. I read 3 requests only right now.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

@TimeyMarey007 one of the people who requested hasn't provided a picture or a PM to describe their character yet so more likely than not I'll be taking your request instead.

If you are available please illustrate my OC named Longlocks. Her image is located in her information link. The link is in my signature. Thank you!

Note: Please make her braided mane longer. Her name is LONG + LOCKS.

Edited by Pulchritude