Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else sick of the snow?!

SerenaTheMoonPony

I don't know about where you all live, but here in Canada (to be more precise New-Brunswick) there is so much snow, I'm almost certain we will still have snow on the ground in August.

As I type this, I can see the snow continuing to fall outside my living room window. This is the second snow day this week; we had school yesterday and that's about it so far this week.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for  'Winter Wrap Up'!

How about you guys? What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Brohoof 1

Are you... Are you complaining about getting out of school? o.O

I'd love to trade places with you for just even one winter to be able to understand what it is like to actually have a winter and actually think of Spring positively.

But where I live that isn't so... What little snow we got this year ended a couple of weeks ago, and it warmed up rapidly. Even though it's still winter by calender for a few more days, it's as if it was magically sealed away a couple of weeks ago. D: It has already gotten too warm for my tastes on a couple of occasions, too. -_-

I say, bring back the snow!

• Brohoof 1

We get snow maybe once a year and usually is gone by the next day. It's normally just really cold in the winter but hardly ever and winter type weather. So when we do get it, it's a huge deal.

I live in Alaska.  So far there has been 19 feet of snowfall this winter.  And, no, that hasn't closed the school district down.

There has been so much snow that the above-ground tank farm I work at is now riddled with tunnels and pathways as there is no where left to put the snow.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sick of snow and ice at all. I missed three days of school because of it.  :P

In Texas, we only get about one good Snow-storm near the end of February, and as expected, I missed two school days due to ice three weeks ago, and I missed another day due to heavy snow two weeks ago.

Sadly, it looks like that's all the snow that we are going to get this year (Until December possibly, but I doubt it). 

@Envy

It's not the fact that I got out of school today, its the fact that my dad's jeep is buried under all the snow!

I like missing school, but why can't it be because of a major heat wave?!

Unlike Elsa from Frozen, The cold does bother me anyway!

After I graduate from High School, I plan on moving to someplace that will hopefully be a bit warmer than where I am now :)

Where I live (in New England), the snow stopped falling a few weeks ago. Back when there were crazy snowstorms,I wanted the snow to go away so badly. I despise snow; I'd rather live in a warmer climate.

@Envy

It's not the fact that I got out of school today, its the fact that my dad's jeep is buried under all the snow!

I like missing school, but why can't it be because of a major heat wave?!

Unlike Elsa from Frozen, The cold does bother me anyway!

After I graduate from High School, I plan on moving to someplace that will hopefully be a bit warmer than where I am now :)

I don't think you'd want a heat wave so bad that you'd have to miss school. I don't even know what kind of heat wave that would take to warrant closing school. Don't want to know either. o.O

The cold is so much easier to deal with than the heat... I'll never understand the hate for winter that is so prominent in society.

• Brohoof 1

We rarely get snow here in western Washington (not DC) as it is but this year we barely got any winter. All through October we got summer and then it was mildly wintery until a couple weeks ago. Now it's back to almost summer weather.

I hate heat and I hate the sun so this year has been pretty shitty for me.

I'm not sick of snow, in fact I wish we had gotten more this season. I am sick of the cold weather though.

No, I love the snow! It's pure and white just like God's jizz  :P Anyway jokes aside I live in Ireland and here it rarely snows heavily. When it does snow it often rains, so sleet, and it doesn't stick. However in the west of Ireland that's a different story haha, they are surrounded by mountains so they get a lot of snow, rain, sleet, hail...pretty much all extreme weather.  

Edited by ArcusPluviusIncitus