Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you had any cute dreams?

catnet

I had one only last night about some little friendly mouse (no clue why :P) that liked to climb around on my body. I don't remember too much about it, but at one point, he fell and landed on his back with the cutest shocked look on his face... but he got so happy when I started tickling him then~  :wub: ...this is kinda embarrassing to talk about... :blush:

Have you had any cute moments in your dreams? :)

• Brohoof 3

Yes! I had a dream once that I was with my crush (He used to be my crush) and we went to prom together. We danced and kissed! :D

Edited by MissBookworm

I have had cute dreams before but it's been a very long time. The last cute dream I can recall involved me being able to talk to my stuffed animals, and I think I had that dream over 10 years ago. 

I still have some beautiful dreams, but unfortunately they are pretty few and far between. I described what was probably the most beautiful dream I've had anytime recently in this blog post.

Most of my dreams these days involve intense stress and/or graphic violence. Pretty sure I had a dream last night that I got executed via gunshot numerous times.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream where my crush was giving me an elongated hug. I woke up afterwards and had a pretty awesome morning :3

This. I have a lot of these, as well as ones where we kiss, and dreams about the future we'd have.

Plus, I have a lot of pony-related dreams, 99.99% of which are adorable.

If I discussed the content of my dreams with anyone, here on the forums or in real life, I think they would instantly go into shock and die in about a week. Also, I'd probably get banned by anyone who's still alive on the forums...

I'm just going to say that If I've had any cute dreams, I don't remember them.

My dreams usually don't make any logical sense.

I don't think that I have ever had a cute dream 

• 3 years later...

I guess I could consider this cute...

I was in the Golden Oak Library, sitting on Twilight's bed. I was sad. I was crying. I stopped crying when I felt something warm on my body. I opened my I eyes. I saw Twilight hugging me. She was sitting next to me on the bed. I looked at Twilight comforting me. Her lavender fur was so soft, and she also kinda smelt like lavender. I glanced around and saw the rest of the Mane 6. They were smiling behind her at the back. Especially Pinkie. Twily stretched out her wing and puts it over me. I closed my eyes and just... Embraced Twilight's love. I don't know why I remember this one, but It gives me a nice warm feeling. :twismile:

• Brohoof 3

I don't think I've ever had any cute dreams. Not even one about the ponies. :( 

The dreams I do have tend to center around past events with out of place objects and a screwed up time period. My mind is very weird, I guess.  

• Brohoof 1