Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pocketshotgun

Hello!

So in the past months I have been working on a Discord model that goes / could go with some of the pony models out there. If you have looked for discord 3D models in the last few months you may have seen some of the previous versions.

(Images are attached below)

The model, texture, and rig were made entirely by me in blender (paint.net a little for the texture) it took me about 8 - 12 hours doing everything.

The model has posable eyebrows/eyelids, posable mouth, individually posable fingers, and obviously a posable body and limbs etc.

The file comes with various items:

The model of course.

Various thumbnails, backgrounds, and renders.

Parts: when I created the model I made it in small parts first; I left these in incase you wanted to customise the model, or make your own.

Various textures, the textures vary in resolution, there is also the blu - flu texture (and green flu)

Various formats: I have exported the model in all of the most common 3D file formats, so if you don't have blender it should still be usable.

I can link you to the throne and houses as well if you want just say so.

DOWNLOAD 1: http://www.mediafire...38r/Discord.rar

DOWNLOAD 2: http://www.blendswap...ends/view/77317

If you use it you do not have to credit me (although I would appreciate it) but I would like it if you could link me to what you made (although you don't have to)

I recommend reading the "READ ME" file

Thanks for viewing this thread!

I love to hear back about things I make, either it be about it being good, it being not so good and what to improve, or just random responses.

(also admins, this was reposted, because I thought this would be the better place)

post-29417-0-96524300-1426718556_thumb.png

post-29417-0-49083100-1426718568_thumb.png

post-29417-0-37432600-1426718576_thumb.png

post-29417-0-19344600-1426718588_thumb.png

Edited by pocketshotgun
  • Brohoof 3

I think it looks really awesome!It's simplistic looking, but gets the job done!With a few more small details it would be perfect! :D (Maybe add the noselines for example.)

That's a good idea, I'm going to do that. Also, if you don't mind what other details do you think it could use?

Thanks!

The noselines would be the most significant detail. Others would be his big tooth and claws for his dragon leg. Also his left pupil (eyes) should be smaller than his right but I don't know if that's more of a texture thing. Sorry, I'm a bit of a nitpicker. Xp But yeah great job! :D

• Brohoof 1

The noselines would be the most significant detail. Others would be his big tooth and claws for his dragon leg. Also his left pupil (eyes) should be smaller than his right but I don't know if that's more of a texture thing. Sorry, I'm a bit of a nitpicker. Xp But yeah great job! :D

That's a good idea, I'm going to do that. Also, if you don't mind what other details do you think it could use?

Thanks!

Yepp, the same as gyashaa said.