Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like to do in your free time?

SteamyPancakes

Playing video games has been a hobby of mine since i was a little kid. Nowadays, i don't do it as much, but i still enjoy turn-based strategy games, for instance, as you take the pace and time to outwit your opponents before they do the same to you.

I study and practice mathematics, programming, algorithms... some of the subjects touched are genuinely interesting, and i can spend the time sharpening my mind solving mathematical riddles or finding curious solutions to problems nobody seems to be concerned with. Sometimes, i'm just very scared of being surprised by something new and unfamiliar during studies at college, so i try mastering the basics as much as possible in turn.

I like playing shooting hoops with my two best friends, but because of time constraints we usually do it once or twice a week.

Working out! Staying in shape is important to me, as i love being healthier, and feeling happier.

I love drawing. Always did; one of my favorite hobbies when nothing else seems available. Grab a paper, a pen or pencil, and just draw - letting your mind run wild with imagination.

Surf the web and play videogames.

That's all I do. Takes up most of my day.

Occasionally,I'll play with my kitty cats. But,that's all. 

Along with the usual internet stuff I usually play some games or read comics while binge watching a series in the background. If I have the entire day off from work I'll usually drive around town and just wander

• 3 weeks later...

During my free time, I like to browse the Internet, play video games, read and draw things. But most of the time I like to visit this forum.

• Brohoof 1

I spend my free time drawing (I post a lot of art here so that's an obvious one), writing stories, reading, studying, listening to music, watching Youtube videos, anime related stuff and hanging around on the internet.

My absolute, ABSOLUTE favorite pastime used to be playing ACNL. But alas, my gamecard went missing some time ago so for the time being, I must go without talking to cute animals and buying furniture :<

I spend most of my time on the internet. Mainly this forum, smashboards, reddit, and the occasional youtube video. I should really so something better with my free time.

Here's what I do during my free time nowadays:

- Browse MLP Forums and look for topics to post on and cool pony pictures to share in the Fan Clubs I'm in

- Browse the internet

- Listen to music

- Watch videos online and TV

- Challenge the world class CPU player on FIFA 2004 on my Original XBOX

- Practice my ukulele

- Go out and do things like help out with shopping or visit places

- Do homework (just kidding for the most part, but it puts me to sleep at times)

I usually am making sigs, playing video games, listening to music, watching videos, having a snack while watching those videos, being on the forums, browsing other parts of the internet, or walking. Literally that is most of my days in a nutshell. Boring life is boring. Sometimes I will maybe write some stuff for the world I am 'building' and maybe some other stuff here and there but the above is basically my life at this point.

I love playing video games with friends! Nothing is more fun that cracking skulls with a buddy. I also like to browse various websites to entertainment myself like what I am doing right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Play league of legends, watch TV on netflix, pick the dead skin off of the bottom of my toes, sleep too long, read and post on forums, tweeting, webcomics, clopping. I'm also currently reading a book by Judy Shieldlin called 'Beauty fades: Dumb is forever' after reading her previous book "Don't bee on my leg and tell me it's raining".

Edited by Guest

Reading science fiction or murder mysteries, sometimes the two combined. (Caves of Steel, by Isaac Asimov). I enjoy anime, writing, of course watching MLP, and last but not least, date night with the hubby.

(God, he'd kill me if he knew I called him "Hubby"! LOL!)

• Brohoof 2

Nothing makes me feel more relaxed than sitting down and playing a game, whether it's on my consoles, handhelds, or PC's. I also enjoy watching ponies and experimenting with several cartoons in my spare time :3 (Currently watching Steven Universe right now)