Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else here afraid of mayonnaise?

Spikey-Wikey

Yeah this probably seems really weird to have as a phobia, but I have a phobia of mayonnaise, ever since I was young I always hated it and refused to touch it. It just looks so disgusting and horrible :P

Anyone else strongly dislike it?

• Brohoof 4

I enjoy a good variety of foods and flavors, and I enjoy trying new foods and flavor combinations.

But I loathe mayonnaise.  The smell alone threatens to make me ill, and I'm not easily nauseated.  Preparing a sandwich that involves this evil condiment would be a test of endurance and sheer will, and I sure as hell wouldn't eat the awful thing.

• Brohoof 4

I love mayo on subway subs...or a sub in general. but when its like in a wrap, or just a sandwich, (especially if its just meat and lettuce)  it doesn't taste good in my opinion :wat:

mayo in a sandwich makes me nauseous >.>

Edited by KrazyDashie

I have a complicated relationship with mayonnaise. I don't mind a bit of it on sandwiches, but if I know a lot of it was used in a recipe, like one of those "salads," it's absolutely disgusting.

Edited by CITRUS KING46

I don't really like mayonnaise. The taste mixed in with the typical texture does not provide a happy experience for me. It's not as terrible/evil as mustard, but it's still undesirable on my food.

I really dislike it. It's a shame people here really like it and always take the opportunity to paste it on everything. One time I was on a visit where there were sandwiches. Cheese sandwiches. I nommed on 'em because I like cheese sandwiches, and suddenly, BAM, Mayonnaise. It shouldn't be there, yet there it was. It was a sad day.tumblr_inline_n4ntnercss1seejro.gif

Like this.

• 3 years later...

Mayonnaise is my favorite topping. I could drench some of my favorite foods in it. I always ask for a lot when I get a sandwich made.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...