Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else here afraid of mayonnaise?

Spikey-Wikey

Nah, idk I used to like it, but now thinking about it does kinda make me sick...

Now this is "funny" to some people, I don't experience it quite to this extent but I understand, Peaches are freaky, they have hair? Anyways if you wanted to see what "fear" looks like in relation to food, here ya go ..

It really isn't "that funny" considering his mental state, I had an irrational fear like this once similar, but that's for another day 

No, but Caesar dressing has been something I've actively been avoiding because of me reading the ingredients and finding Sardines in my formerly favorite brand.

Gets me squeamish thinking about those small fish in my salad dressings. :okiedokieloki:

6 hours ago, CinnamonPop said:

No, but Caesar dressing has been something I've actively been avoiding because of me reading the ingredients and finding Sardines in my formerly favorite brand.

Gets me squeamish thinking about those small fish in my salad dressings. :okiedokieloki:

Thats what makes the flavour dance in the Caesar salad dressing though! Its actually the small fishy dancing in your taste buds:)

On 2022-12-02 at 2:19 PM, J.J said:

Nah, idk I used to like it, but now thinking about it does kinda make me sick...

Now this is "funny" to some people, I don't experience it quite to this extent but I understand, Peaches are freaky, they have hair? Anyways if you wanted to see what "fear" looks like in relation to food, here ya go ..

It really isn't "that funny" considering his mental state, I had an irrational fear like this once similar, but that's for another day 

Not helping that Rocko's Modern Life had a bad guy named Peaches:sealed:  

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Nope, I especially love that one brand of Korean mayo the most! Grew up eating it! :fluttershy:

Ofc won't have it by itself. I'm crazy but not THAT crazy. That would be a funny joke though, open a jar of mayo then start spooning it in front of someone. Actually, now that I think of that, respectfully: ew. :lie:

I don't know how I'll be afraid of mayo, but there are people afraid of Ketchup...so I'll believe its possible  :ButtercupLaugh: