Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Star vs. the Forces of Evil Fanclub

TheJLeeTeam

• 1 month later...
(edited)

And where did this show go??? Haven't seen a new episode in quite awhile!!

Apparently, the next episode will air on June 15th. Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

The new episode was great, especially Mewberty! I loved the end.

Pixtopia was a bit rushed (but that exit joke xD)

Also, Star x Marco:

tumblr_nq2jz6hu4G1rs97kgo1_400.gif

Marco's a booooooooooooooooooy...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Anyone else notice they're saving animation after the Mewberty episode? Like there's no way to tell if the wings actually carried over or not. I'm still trying to figure out if the show has continuity between episodes, and that would have been a good way to tell. Star's hair is and long covers her back.

Same with the exit joke. I wonder if they'll do anything with that or the kid will be back on Earth like nothing ever happened? Of course not every waking moment is shown, so they could have rescued him by then. I stand by the wings as a continuity check though.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anyone else notice they're saving animation after the Mewberty episode? Like there's no way to tell if the wings actually carried over or not. I'm still trying to figure out if the show has continuity between episodes, and that would have been a good way to tell.

Same with the exit joke. I wonder if they'll do anything with that or the kid will be back on Earth like nothing ever happened? Of course not every waking moment is shown, so they could have rescued him by then. I stand by the wings as a continuity check though.

Yeah I'm also wondering if Alphonso (not sure about his name) will ever come back.

As for the wings, I'm sure we'll see them again indeed, seeing how they were introduced.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

To be honest I don't really like Ludo and his monsters, I prefer when they don't appear.

Something intrigues me in the new episode: we still don't know why Star was sleep-spelling?

Edited by Blobulle

To be honest I don't really like Ludo and his monsters, I prefer when they don't appear.

Something intrigues me in the new episode: we still don't know why Star was sleep-spelling?

I don't mind the monsters, it's Ludo I can't stand. He has a nice design, but his voice is obnoxious. And I thought it was because of that monster princess.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

then why are you even responding  :huh:

the connection is there, and very strong.

What connection? The show is nothing like any of those cartoons. The only similarities that come even close is with Scott Pilgrim, due to its random silliness.

On another note; I just binge-watched every episode (so far) of Star vs. the Forces of Evil, and I friggin love it!! Its random and hilarious, with interesting and fun characters. My favorite character so far is Star, because of her hyperactiveness and bubbly attitude. She can be devious...but adorable, too, lol.

I also love how there is a growing, underlying plot! Its growing and becoming more prominent and focused on that plot as it goes along, a bit like how Steven Universe did during its earlier episodes.

• Brohoof 1

This show is pretty cool, I really like the intro music! It sounds really cool, different, and generally amazing! I like the show's animation too, and the characters. It's a fun show, really.

Yea he got fired. It sounds like the lizard guy is taking over, and getting the henchmen slowly fired. The portal mace seems to have been deliberately made to only work in his hand, so what's his name couldn't use it. That fortune cookie exit joke was right. A great evil had been unleashed.

Edited by bronislav84

Yea he got fired. It sounds like the lizard guy is taking over, and getting the henchmen slowly fired. The portal mace seems to have been deliberately made to only work in his hand, so what's his name couldn't use it. That fortune cookie exit joke was right. A great evil had been unleashed.

I'm pretty sure Toffee wants the wand for himself.

• 2 months later...