Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite Easter candy?

M14Brony

So, what sorts of candy has Easter candy has everypony been enjoying as of late? My favorite Easter candy happens to be Cadbury creme eggs and the small, chocolate Cadbury eggs with the crunchy shell.

• Brohoof 3

Robins Eggs. They are malted candy-coated candies, and they're delicious. They kind of look like hershey's mini-eggs, except they have speckles.

Oh, and chocolate bunnies. I love those things! xD

I got a massive chocolate bunny within a cage dangling in a london drugs bag on my door knob this morning. Can't wait to chomp down on it...

Well, i'm going to have to agree with shank. MINI EGGS ARE THE BOMB! :)

I'm not a fan of milk or white chocolate. Anything 80% up that's Easter related is where it's at!

PEEPS!

Posted Image

I don't care for eating Peeps, but exploding them in the microwave is fun. Of course, it tends to make a mess of the microwave. So unless I get a cheap one JUST for that purpose, I'll probably stick to Youtube videos of it.

Probably those chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs that come in a styrofoam carton. I love those things.

Cadbury eggs, too. Chocolate bunnies are okay, but all they are is a chocolate bar shaped into a (hollow) bunny, that crumbles and makes a mess. :P The solid ones on the other hand are alright.