Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventures of the Equestrian Seas [OOC]

Pucksterv

lol.. just realized my post didnt load =p

Username: lordav

Name OC and link: Lordy Snow 

How will your character be introduced: Overhear a convo in a tavern?
For what reason do you want to end up on the ship: Nothing else to do on shore
What will be your role in the RP:  However the wind blows.... will enter when needed =p
What will be your profession in the RP and what job would ye want on the ship if you become a crew member: Cook... maybe musket trainer for those who dont know to use one =p
Why do wanna join this RP: Yaarrrgghhh... avast ye... ye landlubber droped it....shiver me timbers.... thy botty is in davy johns locker... you scurvy knaves!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was just waiting for new posts :)

Well it seems ye can just jump in since nobody has posted anything again.

Well they might now.. but still

Edited by Pucksterv

If you are having trouble getting into the RP, please post it here  :kindness:. I'm sure we can work things out ^^

(edited)

I've gotta go myself, so I won't be posting anything on the RP. I have my driving lesson, I'll be back in an hour

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Please, if you are having problems with the RP, post it here in the OOC. Do not go OOC in the RP itself. Sorry, but those are the rules for RPing here on the forums :T

• Brohoof 1

Lee Enfield, Mark One. I used to use guns like this in the military, before they introduced the modern LE semiauto rifles

You do realize this happens in Equestria and after the Season 4 finale. Not everyone will know what you are talking about and considering that you said that your character had served for the Equestrian Royal army... I'm pretty sure that ponies don't have guns. Seems to me that they still use spears. 

Muskets seem fine though, as they are both old and (perhaps) not from Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(OOC: BTW, Spellbind's page now has a picture of her! Wanna have a look-see of her beauty (or something like that)?)

I do like her look but please keep the OOC to a minimum in the RP. Things like this should be posted here in the OOC, since it's not really necessary for the story.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

At least my other OOC related to the RP somewhat...

All OOC material should be posted in the  OOC section. Everything that is out of character, but has to do with the RP should be posted in the OOC. Things that have nothing to do with the RP are best not posted in the OOC or the RP.