• Adventures of the Equestrian Seas: Lantean
  • Quest of the Lantean Seas
  • Adventures of the Lantean Seas
  • Adventures of the Equestrian Seas: Atlantis

And my personal favourites:

• Adventures of the Equestrian Seas: The Lost City
  • Adventures of the Lantean Seas: The Lost City

Idea for the storyline:

So basically, Caramel gets out  of prison after 5 years, but within her time there she found out some information about Atlantis. Scarlett picks her up from the prison with maybe somepony else and takes them back to her house, where she calls every one of the old crew with those small stones she left in their possessions at the end of the last RP. Once they are all at the house, Caramel explains what's going on and maybe Scarlett's library has something more on it, or maybe somepony else in the crew has head of Atlantis before as well. After everypony is ready, we all get on the ship and our quest begins!

So we do stuff and try to find Atlantis, and when we get there we have to use some sort of air bubble to get down to the city, where we trigger a rising mechanism which brings the entire city to the surface. From there, we find our way inside and complete a series of puzzles, one for each of us and one large one at the end. Then from there we do whatever. Something needs to be left completely free.

What do you guys think? @Pucksterv you there?

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

(edited)

there are something that I might want to change.

First, when Caramel gets out of prison, instead of getting picked up, I thought it would be more fun if Caramel finds everypony and then they all go to Scarlett's house.

Second, Maybe not make the city rise, maybe let it stay underwater.

And I like Adventures of the Equestrian Seas: The Lost city

Edited by Pucksterv

there are something that I might want to change.

First, when Caramel gets out of prison, instead of getting picked up, I thought it would be more fun if Caramel finds everypony and then they all go to Scarlett's house.

Second, Maybe not make the city rise, maybe let it stay underwater.

And I like Adventures of the Equestrian Seas: The Lost city

First, however you want to do it but Scarlett said she'd be there when Caramel got out, so she'd be joining you.

Second, maybe the city rises after we complete the puzzles? And then sinks again after we leave.

Third, yay!

If you go on the document page I posted what I posted here, you can edit it to how you want. But do you like the general idea?

I made some ajustments to the document.

First, however you want to do it but Scarlett said she'd be there when Caramel got out, so she'd be joining you.

Second, maybe the city rises after we complete the puzzles? And then sinks again after we leave.

Third, yay!

If you go on the document page I posted what I posted here, you can edit it to how you want. But do you like the general idea?

I like the general idea

Still if Scarlett picks Caramel up, she will join to search the others  right?