Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Barbarian Pony

Comrade Courage

*I pick up the battle axe and look at Tao* and who said females are weak? *I look up and salute* thanks for the assistance Phoenix!

/eyes flutter lightly/ But CC given hooow much of a stallion you are...why would need our little help....?

• Brohoof 1

remember how mustang beat envy? remember?!

oh I remember but I also know just how to beat you *I grab some water and throw it on your gloves*

/eyes flutter lightly/ But CC given hooow much of a stallion you are...why would need our little help....?

oh so your gonna play that way eh cutie *I wink and charge at Peytonjay*

sigh...*slams hands on the ground, makes a stone prison* please wait as i put on new gloves. *reaches into pocket to get new gloves.*

*I break through the cage with my axe and charge at you again sliding and taking out your legs* (why do we keep starting RP's in my posts  :blink: )

oh I remember but I also know just how to beat you *I grab some water and throw it on your gloves*

oh so your gonna play that way eh cutie *I wink and charge at Peytonjay*

/Mar's reaction/ http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/DemonicHellfire/1abz_zpsujcbqyhc.png (me: NOT MY FAULT!)

Cute?

/eye brow twitches as she throws more glove to Jay that are water proof/

• Brohoof 1

Yep but I think we may have to change plans. *Sigh* Here Tao you are going to need this fire proof blanket and this crystal... I will be right back. *Phoenix Picks up a rock no bigger then a baseball and flies up to the sky and in tot eh atmosphere. Tao Wraps up in the blanket and holds the crystal. phoenix falls back to earth and hits the ground coating everything withing 5 kilometers in a 25' wall of fire knocking both Comrade Courage (Sorry man) and Peytonjay (Sorry as well) out cold...well hot. Phoenix then uncovers Tao who was protected from the heat with the blanket and from the blast by my crystal. Phoenix Looks around at them knocked out and back to Tao... "wanna go get a Coffey, tea or something from Sugarcube corner Pinkie has made some new cupcakes?

Edited by Phoenix Flam

*still gets back up, and walks over.* sure, coffee sounds great!

well I'm glad that's over, now no more RPing..... ok!  :okiedokielokie:

there will ALWAYS be RPing.

*still gets back up, and walks over.* sure, coffee sounds great!

there will ALWAYS be RPing.

Are you both still conscious *Bangs heads together and walks off with Tao* Now as I was saying...coffee?

noooooooo! no RPing  :okiedokielokie:

yes but I would rather it not happen in my posts they may take them down :(

noooooooo! no RPing  :okiedokielokie:

yes but I would rather it not happen in my posts they may take them down :(

it just got serious. it got real.

What in the holy name of sharp steel and crested helmets happened here? 

uh a very odd RP over took my post XD

You've totally outdone yourself this time Comrade! That picture is epic!  :)

I really did like making this one and I'm really glad everyone enjoys it so much, once again Thanks ManeStay!

• Brohoof 1