Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Game nights! (RSVP)

Nohbdy

Game events  

124 users have voted

1. 1. Which events do you plan to attend?

• Team Fortress 2 (Friday, March 27 @ 4 PM PDT)
    • Garry's Mod (Saturday, March 28 @ 4 PM PDT)
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Sunday, March 29 @ 4 PM PDT)
    • None of the above (please explain in post)

I can come for Gmod and TF2. though I've never played TF2 so expect me to wreck everybody on the server indiscriminately :P 

How about for Gmod we also do Murder. I've seen LPs of it and it looks fun. I don't have any menas of communication though so voice chat won't be a thing for me.

As for games we could play:

Minecraft,

SimCity (Or Cities: Skylines if that has MP)

Civ 5.

Will replace Movie Night? Or will it be hosted on a separate channel?

So how are we going to do TF2? I see 42 people who would like to jump in, and servers normally only hold up to a maximum of 32 players.

We will look into this - we may have to open two TF2 servers - simply increasing the player limit will result in overcrowding.

I can come for Gmod and TF2. though I've never played TF2 so expect me to wreck everybody on the server indiscriminately :P

How about for Gmod we also do Murder. I've seen LPs of it and it looks fun. I don't have any menas of communication though so voice chat won't be a thing for me.

As for games we could play:

Minecraft,

SimCity (Or Cities: Skylines if that has MP)

Civ 5.

Will replace Movie Night? Or will it be hosted on a separate channel?

No - Movie Night will not be interrupted and we will be hosting our stream on a separate channel.

• Brohoof 2

CS:GO sounds like it could be fun. I can possibly see myself ... giving it a GO I so very humbly beg your pardon ...

*Ahem* I don't do much online play, most of the time it's just offline w/ bots for me. Regardless, I might be confident enough to stop by, if I'm not feeling too shy. =^.^=

• Brohoof 5

we should do deathrun for gmod. Sandbox is kinda crappy for those who don't know how to make like cars and stuff. TTT people get butt hurt over rdm and stuff and it gets flame wars everywhere. Prop Hun is alirght though. Also with deathrun we can have mlp player models.

I think the whole point of game nights are to play in a friendly and moderated environment. 

Can't build worth sh*squee!* in sandbox? There an entire herd here to help you. Not to mention sandbox can be insanely fun even if all you can use is the wheel tool. ESPECIALLY if there's other people.

Same goes with TTT. I'm assuming that if someone starts being a jerk they're gonna get the boot. 

AAAAAAANYHOOF

I have all those games along with hudreds and hundreds of hours logged on them (and I'm still awful at all of them. Well, except sandbox). I'm so up for this.

I hope we'll have a teamspeak server up. Otherwise, the voice chat in those games aren't so bad.

I think the whole point of game nights are to play in a friendly and moderated environment. 

Can't build worth sh*squee!* in sandbox? There an entire herd here to help you. Not to mention sandbox can be insanely fun even if all you can use is the wheel tool. ESPECIALLY if there's other people.

Same goes with TTT. I'm assuming that if someone starts being a jerk they're gonna get the boot. 

AAAAAAANYHOOF

I have all those games along with hudreds and hundreds of hours logged on them (and I'm still awful at all of them. Well, except sandbox). I'm so up for this.

I hope we'll have a teamspeak server up. Otherwise, the voice chat in those games aren't so bad.

tbh I dislike sandbox, if that's what is gonna be played then im not gonna go on. But if the majority wanna play that then so be it, but something like deathrun is fun.

tbh I dislike sandbox, if that's what is gonna be played then im not gonna go on. But if the majority wanna play that then so be it, but something like deathrun is fun.

Sandbox is always fun with random shootouts, screwing round and spamming props. Deathrun is a hell of frustration.

Sandbox is always fun with random shootouts, screwing round and spamming props. Deathrun is a hell of frustration.

they are the reasons I dislike sandbox. And deathrun can be fun if people play oor openly.

You know they let you suggest games right? These aren't games aren't set-in-stone.

Everyone knows that. I just can't life anymore.

*abandons forum*

Don't think I'll be able to make it after all, my laptop is throttling pretty hard when under heavy load (ergo, a game) due to the Floridian climate and its mediocre cooling.

Disregard this post, I got a cooling pad at Walmart and it seems to have fixed the throttling. TF2 is now playable.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'll be able to make it for Counter Strike. I haven't played it in ages, but I'm gonna reinstall it and shake off some cobwebs. It sounds like fun :D

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2

i'm going to be present for this fun gaming event

i recently joined a 6s plat team, so prepare for 20+ killstreaks by the memester himself

best be ready

• Brohoof 1