Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Game nights! (RSVP)

Nohbdy

Game events  

124 users have voted

1. 1. Which events do you plan to attend?

• Team Fortress 2 (Friday, March 27 @ 4 PM PDT)
    • Garry's Mod (Saturday, March 28 @ 4 PM PDT)
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Sunday, March 29 @ 4 PM PDT)
    • None of the above (please explain in post)

I had a relatively great time until now. But then the map ph_villahouse was loaded, and I got disconnected because I don't have that map. And the manual workshop download isn't working either. For some reason Garry's Mod doesn't like that map. But that is a mistake of the game, not of the event.

Hm. It worked for me.Weird :/

I couldn't make it. Pity because I was looking forward to it. How did it go?

Far less people than polled unfortunately , might have been due to how long it took to download things and map issues. Aside from that it seemed to be fine.

Far less people than polled unfortunately , might have been due to how long it took to download things and map issues. Aside from that it seemed to be fine.

True. Can't wait for the CS one though assuming it won't be glitchy as hell.

• Brohoof 1

Couldn't make GMod because of work  :maud:

But I will be in CS:GO tomorrow. PREPARE TO BE SNEAKY BEAKY LIKE, FELLOW PLAYERS!  :ph34r:

(My Steam name is Lavabird, not Joseph Stallion)

Edited by Joseph Stallion

If anypony still knows and loves JA2, hit me up. :sunny:

I`m done playing TF2, and CS went to haystacks since Source. As for GM, I don`t have any plan to make real in vanilla game, because TTT or Prop Hunt bore me for some reason. I used to make movies there back in 2008, and thank Celestia I hadn`t had internet then :please:

Edited by Vajhovic

what game modes will there be tonight on cs go?

As far as I am aware, Deathmatch is a definite plan. I think Casual is being played as well, I'll try and find out from the CS:GO server team.

• Brohoof 1

As far as I am aware, Deathmatch is a definite plan. I think Casual is being played as well, I'll try and find out from the CS:GO server team.

Okay. Deathmatch is okay. I prefer casual simply because you don't respawn and it's funny fucking up. As where deathmatch you get whatever gun you want and just run about. Is annoying with the spawning sometimes.

Okay. Deathmatch is okay. I prefer casual simply because you don't respawn and it's funny fucking up. As where deathmatch you get whatever gun you want and just run about. Is annoying with the spawning sometimes.

We can try to mix things up a bit. Since classic modes (defusal, hostage rescue, etc.) feel more like Counter-Strike, we can definitely try those as well. Deathmatch, from my experience, tends to be used as warmup for competitive play. It also feels extremely tacked-on. 

• Brohoof 1

I prefer Classic, so glad that could be there. Deathmatch can be fun too, but it's a little too chaotic for my tastes. Can't wait for tonight regardless. :)

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

We can try to mix things up a bit. Since classic modes (defusal, hostage rescue, etc.) feel more like Counter-Strike, we can definitely try those as well. Deathmatch, from my experience, tends to be used as warmup for competitive play. It also feels extremely tacked-on. 

Yeah, considering it is counter strike night, we should have the counter strike feely game modes XD

@, How long till it starts btw? Because the time here has changed and it's confusing.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, considering it is counter strike night, we should have the counter strike feely game modes XD

@, How long till it starts btw? Because the time here has changed and it's confusing.

It should start in 2 hours as of this post.

• Brohoof 1

Has a voice chat service been set up yet?

Yup! Its on team speak. The address is play.poniarcade.com