Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Outcasted: The Tale of the Bullied

Rainbow    Dash

School life is not a pretty thing. You have hard subjects, the awkwardness of fitting in, and of course bullies. Life isn't fair to those who are more mature than their peers. Here enters the outcasts. Ponies who don't follow the normal pony norms of high school. Ponies who dare to be themselves, but are met with hate and discrimination. False friends who USE you and toy with your emotions. 

In the High School life of Manehatten High, your OC will go through a lot of torment(up to you how much) as well as hardships. How will they survive this slice of life role-play?

This is a Slice of Life role-play centered on schooling and bullying. Your OC must attend the school. Furthermore, your OC must follow this criteria:
-No gary/mary sues
-No Sasukes(IE No Ocs who are angsty or pathetic on purpose. This means no committing suicide or attempting it.)
-No Alicorns
-No crossover characters(IE A pony based on another fandom or show)

Dont be discouraged, your OC may be accepted!

As well as the criteria, you(the player) must abide by these rules:
-No god-modding(If you arent sure where someones character is, ask. Do not assume.)
-Please grammar good.
-Use the OOC to avoid any confusion or OOC drama
-Do not antagonize

Here are the Characters participating in the RP.
@,  as Shadow Falle
@
 as Nightlight Sparkle

Edited by Rainbow Dash
  • Brohoof 3

I'm interested! also I find it funny how the rule  "Please Grammar good" uses poor grammar, I love irony

Shadow would probably go well with this, all my SoL OCs were bullied but since she is blind, her High School life was harder then the others.

@

Yes, sorry. I thought I edited it in but it looks like I forgot to save it in.

Hello I'd love to join this, my OC is in my sig but the grammar is a little bad in the backstory section, but that won't a problem in the RP I've just have yet to revise it.

EDIT: so I fixed it and changed the story a bit but not very much

Edited by Flamestreak1990

• 2 weeks later...

I think I may join this... Tho... My OCs backstory school life is Canterlot so he could be an exchange student perhaps?

He is the kind of pony who decided not to bond with others that well. He focuses on study, and is very dangerous but has self control. I suppose bullies would know of his nature and abuse his self control and introvertism. He'd be bullied by other exchange students from Canterlot, so the Manehattan kids could pick it up from them.

He could be staying with one of the other OCs.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-star-r6376

Im'a on vacation, so I only got a tablet. But i'll be home today.

So, do excuse some grammar errors.

I might consider joining this. I was thinking I'd use an egotistical character that attempts to hit on every woman in sight, who is totally not a ripoff of Johnny Bravo.

Wait, does that technically count as a crossover character?

• Brohoof 1

huh. caliber might find himself at school! i would find that funny! :yay: heres the story...caliber was wandering past the school, when he was yelled at by some teacher. the teacher grabbed him, and pulled him into the school. his sword was confiscated, of course, and he was told his sword would be returned at the end of the school year. so, in order to get his sword back, he must survive one year of high-school!

• 2 weeks later...

Hm. Is there a limit to how many ponies one can play? Because I'd like somehow to be Angel, who I think it would be wonderful for her to meet Shadow, as they're both blind. However, I'd also really like to go with Azure Bloom . Would it be possible to be both? I'm an experienced RPer, and have handled more than two characters at the same time. c:

I enter in.

I wanted to be a teacher, since this is a school, but I mean, a bullying teacher, since everybody just talk about bullying and forget the teachers that doesn't have anything interesting to do in their lives and just want to nail their pupils' lives.

And I wanted to my char teach math, of course. Nothing more torturing than math.

My OC, Lemon Slices, is in my signature.

Edited by Lemon Slices

Name: Shadow Hoof

Personality: Shadow is a Quiet and Calm Pony, preferring to stay in the shadows than get involved in most day to day interactions, but don't get him wrong, he's more than capable at handling himself and others.

Label: The Thief

Reasoning behind label: from the start of high school Shadow noticed that Secrets had value, and he also noticed that most other students had notebooks, and diaries which they used to store secrets and such, so he began to gather interest in stealing stuff and diaries, and also learning how to pick all sorts of locks that students had on their diaries.

One day, Shadow noticed a Bully picking on a new pony, and he didn't like that one bit, within the hour, that bully's darkest secret had been spread all over the school via notes and letters that passed around during class, soon he was laughed out the doors and he never came back, some ponies found out that it was Shadow that had caused this, and from that moment on, nobody trusted him with anything.

Looks: https://mlpforums.com/uploads/6ea9cb8a78afb81c99a649af08d7882a.jpg

Other: Is Able to pick most basic locks and is somewhat skilled in the art of pick pocketing And Sneaking.