Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten legend(OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

RejoinING with Radiant Sentinel. Link should be in my signiture.

Unicorn who implements defensive magic and uses swords for offense.

Guard captain for the royal sisters and could of been on a private mission for said princesses while the group was present in Canterlot.

You are in :)

Ok,and you could say you have been send by Celetia to rejoing the group and assist the, in there current mision :)

Currently group is made of Blizzard,Tyra and her ice wolf,Arcing Storm,Ticktock,Rarity and Twilight.

They are in swamp (but you could read lest ~5 posts.As lest time skip happened not so long ago :) )

Yeah already it all, when do you want him to join in. Later down the road or whenever?

We will talk about thet with others (Also for evry thing we are using thet pm group) This topick just is here for official things like joins/leavs ect...long story short this place is just for things mods need to know about :)

• 1 month later...

Is this RP still accepting?

We are realy close to ending (we got this chapter -> Battle for Canterlot ; and finaly chapter -> Witch Hunt) and because of thet we are not acepting annyone new :)

But we are planing to have a sequal right after this one end (But now people are posting here, it probably wont be sooner then month and a half in best scenario) so if you are still interested you could try applaying when it ooc go up :) Name will be -> Edge of Destiny

We are realy close to ending (we got this chapter -> Battle for Canterlot ; and finaly chapter -> Witch Hunt) and because of thet we are not acepting annyone new :)

But we are planing to have a sequal right after this one end (But now people are posting here, it probably wont be sooner then month and a half in best scenario) so if you are still interested you could try applaying when it ooc go up :) Name will be -> Edge of Destiny

okay! You can message me when the OOC of the sequel gets up, if you don't mind.

okay! You can message me when the OOC of the sequel gets up, if you don't mind.

If I dont forget I will send you an pm. I just whant to say sorry if I forget, onces again it will probably be in more then month and a half before we get close to end :)

• 2 months later...

Is this still open for new people?

Sry, but we are ~100 posts until we reach the end. It would be pointless to let in new oc at this point.

But if you like the rp, we will have sequal set up after this one ends, so you could sign up there :) If you are interested sequal will be called "Edge of Destiny" :)

• Brohoof 1

Sry, but we are ~100 posts until we reach the end. It would be pointless to let in new oc at this point.

But if you like the rp, we will have sequal set up after this one ends, so you could sign up there :) If you are interested sequal will be called "Edge of Destiny" :)

:o

I'm gonna join that xD

• Brohoof 2

:o

I'm gonna join that xD

All right, just keep in mind thet people here are wery wery un active (we get maybie 4 posts in a week if it is a good week), so dont expect sequal rp to be up anny time soon :)

Fore warning with the rate me Unicorncob and J.R. it'll probably take a year for us to get to the sequel XD

All right, just keep in mind thet people here are wery wery un active (we get maybie 4 posts in a week if it is a good week), so dont expect sequal rp to be up anny time soon :)

Worth it.

• 2 months later...

Can I join with my OC, Copper Strikes?  Or is it too late?

If not, Here's a link to his bio: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-strikes-r9599

Race: Earth Pony

Style of combat: Projectile and magic based, with healing abilities.

Personality: A no nonsense pony who strives to make his fellow Earth Ponies stronger.

Can I join with my OC, Copper Strikes?  Or is it too late?

If not, Here's a link to his bio: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-strikes-r9599

Race: Earth Pony

Style of combat: Projectile and magic based, with healing abilities.

Personality: A no nonsense pony who strives to make his fellow Earth Ponies stronger.

We got ~20 more posts before we hit the end so ye it is too late. We will probably have an sequal rp after this but because we are geting maybie one post per 5 days it may take some time until we actuly finish this one. So if you are still interested keep an eye on rp section on forum as we will probably have one open spot (100%) and maybie second one (~40%). <-- Just onces again keep in mind, we can finish this rp in a week or a month (or more)