Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten legend(OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

I'll try this out, :D

Name: Radiant Sentinel

Race: Unicorn

Don't have a link for him atm since I'm on my phone, At work. Quick background, he's a member of the royal guard acting as a personal guard for the princess. Occasionally he gets sent out on dangerous missions.

fighting style: hoof to hoof as well as trained in spear combat. Specialized spell is he is able to shield himself with magic.

persoanlity: He likes to to help out anyone who is in need of assistance. He isn't talkative, he more so serious especially when he has a job to do.

(edited)
Name: Radiant Sentinel Race: Unicorn Don't have a link for him atm since I'm on my phone, At work. Quick background, he's a member of the royal guard acting as a personal guard for the princess. Occasionally he gets sent out on dangerous missions. fighting style: hoof to hoof as well as trained in spear combat. Specialized spell is he is able to shield himself with magic. persoanlity: He likes to to help out anyone who is in need of assistance. He isn't talkative, he more so serious especially when he has a job to do.

ok you're in :)

Just say something like sory im late or something like that :) think of something 

or if dont whant i can put you in in ~5 posts

Edited by Primordus

(edited)

@@Chip Circuit,  @@

So guys if you whant talk a litle,if not say that guard comed for you and lead you in big room wit lots of books,banners with order simbols and lot of ponys dressed in red.And hear portal is Eir and Tybalt.
I'm going to bad and whant to give you something with wich you can do litle more of RP :) if you whant of course

Edited by Primordus

@,@@Chip Circuit, @,  

Ok guys we are 3 pages in I know this isnt something perfect,and i made a lot of mistakes and i whant to ask you what would you do beter/what would you do diferent.Just i whant to know so if this RP go on i can make it beter for you 3 to play :)

ps
If you have ideas for something that you would like to see in this RP say it 

Hmm, by any chance would this RP still be open?

If so, my OC Tyra sounds like she'd fit in quite nicely; she loves lending a helping hoof to whoever needs it, and being a native to the Frozen North she'd be happy to return and help out!

Her reference is in my signature!

Hmm, by any chance would this RP still be open?

If so, my OC Tyra sounds like she'd fit in quite nicely; she loves lending a helping hoof to whoever needs it, and being a native to the Frozen North she'd be happy to return and help out!

Her reference is in my signature!

:o *gasp* will caliber and tyra finally meet?!?!

In my opinion yea just been waiting for more to happen, since my character realizes a plan doesn't so much work when you don't know what you're up against :P

Don't sell yourself short, remember a plan is better than no plan