Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [closed] Adventures of the Equestrian Seas

Pucksterv

(edited)

"he he he, I just said, no fighting" Caramel yelled. She climbed over the table towards them. She grabbed them both by the ear until they stopped fighting. She looked them both in the eye and said: "This is a special night, I don't want any fighting, I want to have joy and peace, do ye understand?" Both ponies looked guilty to the floor.

"Now sit down and have a drink!"

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Pucksterv

"Ow ow ow, I didn't do anything, she started this whole ordeal". He sat down again, with another drink in front of him. He took a swig of that and felt really dizzy, so about that offer *hic*, are there a lot *hic* of adventures to be *found* experienced?" he asked, getting a little bit drunk. 

(edited)

Keeping an eye on Tyra and the other drunk pony she walked back to the table and turned her attention to Rave:

"they're be lots of adventures for sure and discovering new places too, if that's yer kinda thing, yer welcome to join"

Caramel, still a bit angry looked back at the two trouble makers, keeping a very close eye on them.

They sure made a big mess. Caramel's coat smelled like cider and sweat, she be needing a dive soon.

Edited by Pucksterv

Spellbind lay on the beach, enjoying the heat of the sun on her. She was curled up with her eyes shut.

An image flashed before her without her creating it in her mind. That meant she would soon fall asleep and dream.

And she did. There she lay, wearing her hat. She used it to cover up her horn, but hey, not like anypony would think to take it off, right?

Right?

(edited)

@@JonasDarkmane @@Orion Caelum @@Unicorncob @

''Okay everypony, let's take all this mess outside. You too, in the back, the one who's lecturing. Let's all get back to me ship to drink and discuss this further!" yelled caramel.

As everyone followed her outside, Caramel noticed a pony sleeping in the sand with a hat on.

She wispered to everyone: "Wouldn't it be fun to try and steal that hat, she'll never notice.'' 

Edited by Pucksterv

Rave finished his drink. He thought for a while, his head swimming. "You know what *hic*, I don't need to map out for the stinking government, I'm not even a Celestian loyalist. I'll joing your crew" he held out his hoof, wanting to shake Caramel's. "You got yourself another crewmember.... Captain" he smiled. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

(edited)

A bit too drunk but with a smile on her face, Caramel sneaked to the sleeping pony and grabbed the hat. Unfortunately she steps on the mane of the sleeping pony, waking her up. Running to her new friends and crew members she yelled "run to me ship, it's right behind the warehouse! She coming after us, run for yer live!"

Edited by Pucksterv

Tyra could obviously see Caramel was upset by the two drunken troublemakers as they made their way out into the street.

"This happens a lot back home," she explained, returning her arm around her shoulder, "the best thing would be to let them fight and get it out of them. Then they will make up and we are all happy!" She gave a dopey grin.

She glanced over and watched as she attempted to steal the sleeping mare's peculiar hat, and ultimately failed as she awoke with a yelp.

Confused, she saw no choice but to follow Caramel's orders and sprint after her to her ship.

@@Pucksterv

Rave started to run as well, after the others. "Why did you take that hat?" he asked curiously. "Couldn't you have bought one or something?". He looked back to see if they were being given pursuit. "What have I gotten myself into this time?" he thought to himself. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

(edited)

I need a hat because I'm a pirate and I like the a hat. Also stealing it makes it some much more fun!" yelled caramel while running toward the ship. Almost near the ship she heard the awoken pony yelling after her.:"give it back! Please stop! I need that hat!"

"well I need it too! caramel said.

Edited by Pucksterv

(Fine I'll just play along ._.)

Spellbind was getting pretty tired now and was forced to stop to rest her legs and catch her breath. Sometimes, such as a time like this, she felt as if she could break down and cry when she thought she was only able to do less than normal.

Tyra blinked and tilted her head at Caramel's explanation. Was a hat necessary for being a captain?

Then again, all pirate captains she'd seen in her life had a nice hat, so maybe it was a law or something.

Shaking her head, she continued her run along with her sudden new companions, occasionally glancing back at the unfortunate mare.

(edited)

As she directed everyone aboard the ship, she looked back, seeing the pony behind had stopped running after them. She then yelled as hard as she could: "If ye want it, ye gonna have to take it. Soon cause this ship will be sailing!" She put the hat on her head with a smile and walk after the rest on to her ship.

Edited by Pucksterv

Spellbind was able to convert her sadness into grumpiness, which in turn became rage, and so the chase continued, which was pursuing the group that had stolen her hat. This would mean them seeing her horn, but would she ever see them again? Probs not.

Clearly confused at the ship, she got on and snatched her hat back. "WHAT THE #&%$ WAS THAT ABOUT?!" she screamed in fury.

Edited by Littlecandylulu903

Rave went on board the ship. He looked back and saw that the pony was giving chase again. The horn looked a little bit peculiar, but he was not one to do judge. He had seen many peculiar things in his travels. "She is determined that one" he admitted. "Must be a nice hat". 

(edited)

As the pony ran to the ship, Caramel noticed her broken horn. She realised why the pony had a hat on. She felt awful, considered to give it back. "No, I need that hat to keep her on the ship" she thought to herself. She looked at the pony again, sticking her tongue out to the angry pony. 

Edited by Pucksterv

Tyra hopped aboard the ship after her companions, her axe clanking on her back with her running. She glanced back and spotted the mare was giving chase once again.

She noticed that the tip of her horn seemed to be missing; a peculiar trait, but not one to judge her about. Besides, she liked meeting peculiar ponies, so perhaps if things turned out well she'd have a new companion!

She also secretly hoped that the stubbed horn would mean her magic wouldn't be as powerful. Magic always hurts her badly.

(edited)

The moment spellblind hit caramels face with her hoof, caramel changed in a different person. her mane changed from brown-gold to brown-blue as she kicked spellblind to the ground. She pinched her on the floor with an angry face: I might not like people fighting, but I'm a hell of a fighter, don't you try to mess with me!" Caramel stood up, letting the now shocked pony laying on the floor.

Caramel took a deep breath to calm down and said: "Stealing yer hat was just a joke, learn to deal with it". Then caramel walked slowly to her quarters, her mane changing back from Blue to gold again. "I need some space, but please make yer self at home" she said walking with her head down. Leaving to downstairs to her quearters, Every  other pony looked at each other confused about what just happened.

Edited by Pucksterv

Tyra was obviously as surprised as everypony else at the sudden change in Caramel's attitude. Not to mention her mane.

A pegasus with magical abilities? Some kind of witchcraft was ahoof here.

But nonetheless, her eyes went to look at the shocked mare, still on the floor and close to tears from the shock. 

In an attempt to show good will, she extended a hoof to the unicorn with a grin. "Are you well, friend?"

Rave was confused as well. "What just happened over there? Was this some kind of... dark magic? If so, I would have felt it... unless she is more advance than me? Perhaps it was something else" he thought. He walked over to the other unicorn. "I hope you are alright, I think we should find our own quarters". 

(edited)

Meanwhile Caramel was already below deck, walking to her quarters. She was very angry with herself. "Stupid, why did ye do that, they saw yer freaking glow blue mane thing, whatever it is, this why ye don't get into fights Caramel, I warned ye for this!" she said talking to herself. With a angry face she arrived at her quarters, opening her door than slamming it closed again. "Stupid, so stupid"

Edited by Pucksterv

"I still have not a clue what in Equestria is going on," commented Spellbind to nopony in particular, having collected herself. "What did she want with my hat? What's this about pirates? Why is she speaking like one? Why are we on a ship? Why do donuts have holes?"

"I believe I can answer everything except for the donuts question" Rave offered. "She is a pirate, we are on a ship because she wants us as her crew members. She probably took your hat because she wanted you to join the crew. I've wondered why donuts have holes myself actually". 

"Donuts are indeed mysterious things," Tyra agreed, nodding sagely, and helped the unicorn onto her hooves, "as for your hat, I believe it is some sort of law that captains must have a hat. I am not so sure myself."

She offered her a friendly grin, despite being an inch or two shorter than the other mare. "It seems you have joined up with us as well! I'm always happy to have another companion!"