Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [closed] Adventures of the Equestrian Seas

Pucksterv

"I believe I can answer everything except for the donuts question" Rave offered. "She is a pirate, we are on a ship because she wants us as her crew members. She probably took your hat because she wanted you to join the crew. I've wondered why donuts have holes myself actually". 

"A... a pirate? On a ship?" restated Spellbind, taking her mind off donuts and the question relating to it. She suddenly felt rather unsafe, being her paranoid self. "She's not going to slash us, is she? Or chain one of those huge metal spheres to us and push us off?"

"Uhm, I don't believe so. I've at least not gotten that impression from her, but I don't want to get on her bad side that is for sure". Rave looked around. "I'm going to look around, see if I can see anything interesting". Rave started walking away from the others as he started to explore.

"Uhm, I don't believe so. I've at least not gotten that impression from her, but I don't want to get on her bad side that is for sure". Rave looked around. "I'm going to look around, see if I can see anything interesting". Rave started walking away from the others as he started to explore.

"Those are both good ideas," said Spellbind. "After what just went down, might not smack her again. And as for looking around, I think I'll do that too. So many times I've sat by and watched the world go by without me, wanting something more... who knows? this might be it."

(edited)

As Caramel was still mumbling to herself on her bed she heard a set of hoofs walking downstairs. "Please don't knock on my door, please, please don't knock" she thought to her self. She heard the hoofs coming closer. *knock knock* . Dammit, Caramel thought. "what do ye want? she hissed

Edited by Pucksterv

"I am not so easily slashed, my friend," Tyra smirked, holding up a foreleg, "we of the Shatterhoof clan have bodies of steel!" A nervous look up at the unicorn's horn escaped her. "Our defence against magic, though, is not so formidable..."

She glanced around the ship, tilting her head to the side. "I may explore this ship myself, see what secrets it may hold!"

Rave trotted around somewhere in the ship. He had seen somewhere that the ship was named "The Chocolate Pearl". He thought that was a pretty good name. He saw door, however, he saw it was closed, unlike many other doors he had encountered. He knocked on the doors. "I was just exploring, are you alright?". 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

OOC: Sorry! I was out of wifi for the whole day since my last post. Unexpected....

IC:

Wilhelm cocked his head at the mare who talked like a pirate. When she directly addressed him as "The lecturing one in the back", he gave a slight, sardonic smirk, and followed, staying well quiet and away from everything until he sobered up well enough. Eventually, he felt like he had all of his reasoning about him, and simply went up to Caramel. "You asked for me?" He held out a hoof. "Colonel Wilhelm de Winter, 16th Artillery Detachment, Equestrian Royal Army, at your service." He paused for a second and snuck surreptitious glances at the rest of the crew. They seemed to be..ill-fitting...for a warship or merchantman crew. He'd met a few of those in his time, and the only pony who looked like they would fit in was the crazy one. Tyra, if he recalled correctly. As for the rest... Well, further observation would be needed. Jumping to conclusions would not be advantageous.

(edited)

Rave opened the door, and walk in the room slowly, trying to be careful. "what do you want Rave?" At the same moment spellblind walked in the room as well. Caramel moved her head to look at her with an angry face. "Go away" she said. After spellblind closed the door Caramel looked at Rave again: "Why are ye here?'' she said again. "I'm okay, just a bit angry' she said with her eyes watering.

Edited by Pucksterv

Tyra shrugged at the unicorn's sudden departure and trotted off to have a look around. Perhaps she'd warm up to her in time.

A peer over the railing allowed her to discover the ship's name; The Chocolate Pearl. Now there was a name to make you hungry.

She found herself heading below deck toward the cabins, where some of the other ponies had gone off to. Perhaps there was a kitchen, and since this was apparently a pirate ship, there must be a stash of rum somewhere. Her father always brought some back after fighting pirates, and allowed her to sneak drops of it as a filly when mother wasn't looking.

A smile escaped her from the memory as she wandered around.

Rave looked at Caramel. "I'm just checking to see if you aren't alright. I know that might be unusual, since you are the captain and you are supposed to stand strong. However, everyone can be sad and everyone might need a cheer up". He offered her a smile. "Anything that I can do to help?". 

Rave opened the door, and walk in the room slowly, trying to be careful. "what do you want Rave?" At the same moment spellblind walked in the room as well. Caramel moved her head to look at her with an angry face. "Go away" she said. After spellblind closed the door Caramel looked at Rave again: "Why are ye here?'' she said again. "I'm okay, just a bit angry' she said with her eyes watering.

"Fine," said Spellbind. She didnt want to be on bad terms with this pony forever - hopefully they would make up.

Still, Spellbind stole a glass of soda from the countertop and drank it down before she left. She had a huge grin as she left, though still felt kinda guilty about the theft.

"there is nothing ye can do Rave, please leave me alone" she said as she turned her back to him. "Ooh wait! Maybe could ye apologize to that spellblind for me, I wasn't myself.... Tell her I wanna make it amends" she said as she crawled under her blankets.

"And tell everypony that I'm okay and that they're welcome to stay if they like"

Wilhelm, feeling rather ignored, walked out of the Captain's cabin and out onto the deck, absentmindedly fiddling with a locket. He sat down on the stairs going up to the helm, and looked over the boat, quietly analyzing its capabilities, weaknesses, and possible improvements.

Rave nodded and exited the room, closing the door after him. He looked around for Spellbind. He saw her taking a soda. "Ehm, I think we should wait for Captains permission" he smirked a little bit. Then he trotted to her, his face becoming a little serious then. "The Captain apologizes for her actions towards you, she states that she wasn't acting like herself. She wants to make it up to you. You are welcome to stay aboard the ship". 

Tyra eventually made her way further into the ship, finding a kitchen. A rather nice one as well, with shelves filled with bottles of various sizes and colours. Curious, she began pulling one after another out to inspect the labels.

Eventually, a bottle of apple rum was her drink of choice, and she exited the kitchen once she'd popped the cork with her teeth and taken a hearty swig of the stuff.

Tangy and sweet, so it would do nicely.

"A nice breeze would go quite well with this," she thought outloud, and she started making her way back toward the deck.

(woah. i take a hike, didnt expect this to progress like that.)

violet was on the ship, having seen the whole 'event' go down, she decided that they are all experienced in combat. she smiled. 'i hope one of these people are skilled as i am' she thought, as she, too, started to explore. she went downstairs to the pantry, and came across a barrel. 'oh, whats this?' she thought, as she dipped a hoof in the barrel, and tasted it. 'oh, mead! i love mead!' she put the top on, and noticed tyra coming down the stairs. "oh, hello!" she said, "who are you? ah, never mind, ill give my name first. I'm Violet." she held out her hoof, holding the barrel with the other, balancing on her hind legs.

Rave nodded and exited the room, closing the door after him. He looked around for Spellbind. He saw her taking a soda. "Ehm, I think we should wait for Captains permission" he smirked a little bit. Then he trotted to her, his face becoming a little serious then. "The Captain apologizes for her actions towards you, she states that she wasn't acting like herself. She wants to make it up to you. You are welcome to stay aboard the ship". 

Spellbind smiled and nodded. "I'd better go straight over and apologize for punching her. I've acted like not myself a lot of times. I don't even know who 'myself' is..." After all the crap dumped on her throughout life, Spellbind had a tendency to perform angry outbursts.

Edited by Littlecandylulu903

@

Tyra looked up at the violet mare, who introduced herself as, well, Violet. She was already an inch or two taller than Tyra, and became even moreso while balanced on her hind legs.

Nevertheless, Tyra used her free hoof to bump it against hers before putting it to her chest. "A pleasure, friend. I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Shatterhoof Clan of the Frozen North!"

violet looked at her. "really? the shatterhoof clan? i went there, once! they taught me some rcazy reversals. anyway, well met, friend!" she walked back up to the deck, walked to under the mast, slammed the barrel down, shouted "MINE!" and started drinking the whole barrel of mead.

@@Pucksterv,

Spellbind went to Caramel's room. "Thank you for your apology and also for letting me stay on the ship... Caramel, was it?" Spellbind said to her. "And I'm sorry for punching you. Not sure if you deserved it or not..." she went on. "And uh... is something the matter?" she asked.

(edited)

''I'm okay, I'm just tired that's all. I'll probably go to sleep now. Ye should too, cause tomorrow will be a long day. Goodnight''As spellblind walked out the room again, Caramel's eyes fell shut with the sound of ponies finding there own beds. Yes, Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

(OOC: Guys I'm going to bed, please don't continue without me, unless ye really want too, We'll continue tomorrow!)

Edited by Pucksterv

@

Tyra tilted her head. "You've visited Trottstheim?" She followed Violet out on deck and sat beneath the mast with her, watching as she eagerly tore into the barrel of mead. It reminded her of how she would drink at home.

A grin escaped her as she drank her rum. She could grow to like this mare.

Wilhelm, entirely unsure about his new accommodations but too tired to think about it, wrote up a quick list of items relating to the ship, and slipped it under Caramel's door before heading into the first unoccupied room and falling asleep.

-Wilhelm's List-

Re: Fast Barque "Chocolate Pearl" Suggestions

1) The sails are notably inefficient. Instead of a cotton blend, a heavy canvas is best for storms. Considering the calm seas we are currently sailing in, it may be better to simply take on a spare set of canvas sails.

2) For greatest aerodynamics, it is recommended that the sails and masts be canted at a slight angle as to take advantage of the scalloped hull shape.

3) Referencing common Northerner raider designs, you may wish to consider a metal band around the outside of the ship on the deck, as to provide greater protection for our gunners; ie.small arms fire.

4) For further suggestions, I would need to be enlightened as towards the purpose of this barque and your crew.

-Sincerely, Col. Wilhelm de Winter, E.R.A., Royal Astrologer to The Princesses.

OOC: Bleh, I'm rusty. Been a a lie since I role played.

(edited)

-the next morning-

Caramel yawned and rubbed her eyes while she slowly got out of bed. She walked below deck, looking if anyone was awake. It seems everypony is still sleeping in their quarters. Arriving in the kitchen for food, she noticed a note laying on the table."Well Wilhelm" she said out loud "If ye think my ship needs improvement, ye can improve it  yerself.

Hungry for breakfast Caramel looked for food around the kitchen. It seems somepony had been hungry before her. "Guess I'll have to buy some food before we go."  She walked out on the deck to finding the empty barrel of mead. "they sure had some fun last night' she thought to herself. With some money and a smile she made her way to the market.

Edited by Pucksterv