Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [closed] Adventures of the Equestrian Seas

Pucksterv

Wilhelm had taken out a notebook and began writing in it; what he was chronicling appeared to be the final installment in an account of the crew's adventures. Smiling as he finished the last few words, he laid down his pen with a short sigh. "You know," he remarked to nopony in particular, "it's been a long ride. Seems like it should have lasted forever, eh? Oh well, as Aristo-" Anything else he may have said was drowned out by whatever in Celestia's name Tyra was saying outside, but if anypony could read lips, they would realize that Wilhelm was discoursing on mortality in Equestrian Latin. 

Worried Scarlett says "Hey Wilhelm, you haven't written my name in that have you? Or anything about me? Because I don't know if you remember but I don't exist yet."

@, @@Orion Caelum

Caramel was surprised by Tyra's hug but soon hugged back. "I'll miss ye too, don't worry, I'll be alright, Equestrian Prison is not that bad. I've seen worse." Caramel said releasing herself from Tyra's hug with a smile. Caramel noticed that the ponies around were staring at her. "I think they still remember me. I better be off soon before the cops decide to show them self." Caramel pulled Scarlett, Tyra and Wilhelm in to a hug.

Scarlett smiles as she's pulled into a hug and hugs the three ponies back "I'm coming with you Caramel, all the way."

Caramel was surprised by Tyra's hug but soon hugged back. "I'll miss ye too, don't worry, I'll be alright, Equestrian Prison is not that bad. I've seen worse." Caramel said releasing herself from Tyra's hug with a smile. Caramel noticed that the ponies around were staring at her. "I think they still remember me. I better be off soon before the cops decide to show them self." Caramel pulled Scarlett, Tyra and Wilhelm in to a hug.

Scarlett smiles as she's pulled into a hug and hugs the three ponies back "I'm coming with you Caramel, all the way."

Tyra grinned widely at the proposal of a group hug, and used her free forelegs to squeeze her companions together tighter into it.

"Aye, I agree," she chirped happily, "We have stayed together all this time, and that is not about to end now! We shall always be friends, no matter what!"

Tyra grinned widely at the proposal of a group hug, and used her free forelegs to squeeze her companions together tighter into it.

"Aye, I agree," she chirped happily, "We have stayed together all this time, and that is not about to end now! We shall always be friends, no matter what!"

Scarlett smiles but still doesn't open her mouth while she smiles, "You've got that right. Any time any of you need to get away from anything, come and find my house. With a few enchantments I put on it, it can only be found by people who already know it exists so you'll be safe there. I'll set up a room for each of you in case you ever come to stay."

Caramel smiled as she wiped away some tears that had fallen down her cheeks. "Time to go." Caramel said as she pulled herself out of the long hug. She started walking towards the police station, she could feel everypony around looking at her. She took a deep breath and walked into the station. She turned around and waited for her friends to arrive inside before she walked to the desk in the front.

Caramel smiled as she wiped away some tears that had fallen down her cheeks. "Time to go." Caramel said as she pulled herself out of the long hug. She started walking towards the police station, she could feel everypony around looking at her. She took a deep breath and walked into the station. She turned around and waited for her friends to arrive inside before she walked to the desk in the front.

As soon as Caramel begins to walk, Scarlett walks with her. She really wished that Caramel didn't have to turned in, but for some reason it had to happen. She let her fears get the best of her and said quietly "There's still time to teleport out of here you know"

Tyra watched as everypony glared at Caramel as she walked by. She felt the duty to trot up to her side and return the glares, warning them not to try anything. She was nervous around unicorns, but if anypony threatened a friend of hers, she would take on an alicorn princess for them.

She entered the police station after Caramel, glancing around curiously at the interior. She had been inside a police station before, simply to stay the night to sleep off her drunkenness since she was disturbing the locals early in the morning, but this one was new to her.

(edited)

Caramel quickly gave a last hug to both and then turned around so she was facing the policemare that was standing behind the desk. "My name is Captain Chaos Cookie Caramel, I'm guilty for several crimes. When my friend here receives my bounty, I will turn myself in." Caramel said calm. The officer nodded. "Goodbye my friends." Caramel said as the officer but on hoofcuffs. "See ye in five years." Caramel said as she walked away.

Edited by Pucksterv

Caramel quickly gave a last hug to both and then turned around so she was facing the policemare that was standing behind the desk. "My name is Captain Chaos Cookie Caramel, I'm guilty for several crimes. When my friend here receives my bounty, I will turn myself in." Caramel said calm. The officer nodded. "Goodbye my friends." Caramel said as the officer but on hoofcuffs. "See ye in five years." Caramel said as she walked away.

Tyra's ears lowered and her head drooped slightly, disliking the sight of her captain, and friend, being led away in chains.

She puffed out her chest and put a hoof to her heart. "Farewell, Captain Caramel. 'Till we meet again."

She sniffed, hating the thought of losing a friend even if it was only temporary, but she was not going to stop Caramel's decision.

(edited)

Tyra's ears lowered and her head drooped slightly, disliking the sight of her captain, and friend, being led away in chains.

She puffed out her chest and put a hoof to her heart. "Farewell, Captain Caramel. 'Till we meet again."

She sniffed, hating the thought of losing a friend even if it was only temporary, but she was not going to stop Caramel's decision.

"Farewell Caramel, it's been fun."

Scarlett thinks that it was no use staying here, so she turns around. But before she does, she sends a little stream of magic at Caramel, unnoticeable to everypony else. She hoped it worked, and that it didn't hurt. That'd be awkward.

She turns around, and goes over to the pony behind the desk. After receiving her money, she walks out of the police department and teleports equal sums of the money into everypony's bags along with a little note saying what it was. She keeps an extra portion of the money to give to Caramel once she gets out and teleports to the Chocolate Pearl. Stroking the wheel a little she says "I'll be looking after you for a while" before teleporting herself and the ship to her home with the magic stored in the two metal spheres she had charged up earlier.

(This assumes that y'all got your stuff of the ship already. If you haven't, then tell me.)

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

(edited)

Wilhelm bowed his head in one last show of respect. "Goodbye, Captain Caramel. Good night, and good luck." He pulled her into a brief hug, and then left back to the cab without another word, his eyes glimmering with a film of tears, and his smile wavering. As he stepped back up into the cab, ready to go back home and resume his normal life, he quietly said- one last time- "Good night and good luck, everypony. Mayeth the stars watch over thee, and the planets aligneth to guide thy fate." Placing his suitcase back onto his lap, he finally added the last line:

To be continued.

With a soft smile, he looked over what he had written over the months he had been with the pirate crew of the Chocolate Pearl, and then finally closed the book, not to be reopened for five years. With a Hi-yah and the sound of galloping hooves, the cab gradually faded into its own dust cloud over the horizon, towards the shining towers on the horizon. "Good night, and good luck."

Edited by Orion Caelum
  • Brohoof 1

Scarlett arrives at her house with the ship before securing it to a small dock that had just built itself from wood nearby in her magic. She walks up to her shed, goes inside and starts gathering magic objects. She goes outside again with a giant pile of miscellaneous things, looks to the makeshift dock and says "Time to get started"

post-32538-0-04784900-1435607282_thumb.png
post-32538-0-64126200-1435607099.png

• Brohoof 3