Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sprakle's Shop V2! [OPEN] Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars

DazzioN

The Store is OPEN!

Rules:

1. I dont do Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars non pony related!
  2. OC with background White/Transparent
  3. Background desired for the Avatar/Signature/Wallpaper
  4. What you want writed on the Avatar/Signature/Wallpaper
  5. I don't draw any OC's!

Here are some examples:

Wallpapers: ( all made by me!)

Edited by Sprakle

Hi there, Sparkle!

Can I request a signature?

Text: Wolf

Size: 600x200

Vector/White background image:post-14906-0-41477900-1427078968_thumb.jpg

Background:post-14906-0-20626800-1427078990_thumb.jpg

I'd love to have a wallpaper of my OC Red Sage. Could I get you to make him be standing on his hind legs. Firing an M1 Thompson SMG.

The gun: http://www.jaybe-militaria.co.uk/ekmps/shops/barter/images/deactivated-american-thompson-m1-.45-cal-smg-c-w-genuine-sling-on-hold-443-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

Could you change him uniform to this: http://www.auto-ordnance.com/images/reviewimages/GUNS1010-4.jpg helmet is still the same but could you add the straps to it as well.

The pose is the above picture. The background is the above picture as well but add some sparks in the background a little. I know that this is a complex request and might take sometime but I am willing to wait.

@,

Hello. I would like to request a wallpaper that is similar to the Twilight one you have. 

Text: Moonlit Ace

Background: Preferably something that matches his color scheme. Like the Twilight Sparkle wallpaper you made. Basically the same background as that. But in colors more matching to Ace's color scheme, if that makes any sense. I would also like the font and color of the text to match the one in Twilight Sparkle wallpaper you made.

W6h4qLJ.png

The vector above, probably on the right side. (Enlarged, generally the same size as Twilight in that example you posted)

twilight___rainbow___1st_time_4k_wallpap

I can further explain anything you want to know about. So feel free to ask.

Edited by Shadowking58

could you make a wallpaper with this vector,I don't have background for it let :rarity:  :rarity: so you could make one that match her  :rarity:  :rarity:  :rarity:

nightmare_rarity_by_xeltonix-d6eucsl.png

Edited by Princess_Moonlight