Did you like it?  

476 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I'm going to give it a chance and watch to the end of course, but honestly, I'm not liking this episode. It's pushing a really obvious ideology and it's coming off as preachy. Or maybe a better term would be "reverse preachy"? The way they phrase the lesson they learn will make or break this for me.

Wow, that guy may well have saved Flutters bacon.

Agreed. If I were FS, I'd panic.

I think I would crack too in large part because I am a terrible liar.

• Brohoof 2

I'm liking this so far. There may be a characterization issue here and there but they aren't worth noting since those are like one off gags.

I haven't even noticed anything :/

But as you said, even if they are there, they're nothing to get worked up about

I ship Starlight Glimmer and Fluttershy

I said it. I'm done for.

Y'know, I wonder if anyone has asked the 64,000 bit question to Starlight; If everypony is truly equal, why is she the singular ruler?

Here's a better question: if everyone is happier this way, why is there need for coercion to maintain society?

It's ok Starlight, Stalin, Mao, and Che didn't have an answer for that question either :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Ever since i saw that Starlight was more colourful than the others,I knew that it was a  fake

Wow, Starlight glimmers equal sign is fake and she wants to keep Twilight's cutie mark. Does Starlight also get the power the cutie marks represent in addition to the cutie marks themselves?

• Brohoof 1

Two words, Starlight: You fraud!

She was more colourful than the others,which sparked my curiosity.

But that scene showd up the fraud.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Twilight got shut up real fast. ._.

• Brohoof 4

Oooooo, unexpected plot twist is unexpected!  Starlight Glimmer, you sneaky little hypocrite!!!  :baconmane:

pTCEfJn.png

• Brohoof 5

I honestly see more of a totalitarism town rather than a communist kind of town, because of all the control in the medias, like the books with the equal signs and the radio with the messagaes.

Also, I am surprised that I heard the word "brainwashed", which is a surprise for me to hear that in MLP

And as a good old totalitarian society, broad for the rulers, and narrow for everyone else  >_>

• Brohoof 3

Villainous breakdown? Engaged. She even pulled a villainous Shut Up Hannibal against Twilight. I think Starlight Glimmer has earned her spot on my list of favorite pony villains now.

• Brohoof 5