Did you like it?  

476 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Hmmmm... something tells me that won't be the last time we see Starlight.

Well it's certainly not the best two-parter (though trying to beat Twilight's Kingdom is a task in of itself), but it had its moments.

Starlight was easily the best part of the whole thing, her method of control really makes her a threat.

Other than that it was more meh. Still, it's only the first two eps, there's a lot more great moments to come.

• Brohoof 1

The premiere was sooo good! I wonder if Starlight Glimmer will reform like Discord or Sunset Shimmer?

Yeah in a matter of a fact she will..Believe me, I could be right. 

What's the chance that Starlight is gonna use Twilights mark?

For some reason, that terrifies me. Maybe it's because Starlight is fast becoming the most threatening villain to Equestria since Tirek. I theorized she would brainwash Twilight, obviously because she would be the first one to attempt a cutie mark rescue and then a breakout, but what you've theorized is twice as unnerving. 

• Brohoof 1

I liked this, I liked this a lot.  This season's already got a very fresh feel to it; the writer's are exploring the philosophy behind some of the magic in Equestria, namely the magic of friendship, we've got a season-spanning villain for the very first time (and a normal pony, no less, albeit a very powerful unicorn), and already some new background ponies have been brought to the fore of things.  I'll have a full review of the season premiere up in a little while, but right now, suffice it to say that I am very optimistic about this season's potential and direction.  Ya done good, DHX, ya done good.  :proud:

nervouscited__by_midnightpremier-d7hk1yt

• Brohoof 2

Poll added. Vote away on your thoughts! :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow, what an episode. I'm glad they didn't jump the gun and make Starlight pretty much "I'm sorry, I'll be good now!" move. That song was catchy, if a little weird, and all in all a great way to start another season.  :D

• Brohoof 5

Can I just say that Pinkie was top-notch here? And another thing, what in the hay does AJ's cutie mark have to do with her countryisms?

• Brohoof 3

Well so far, I thinkit was pretty good. Definitely not the best season opener (that goes to Season 4's opener ,still) but it was alright. 

I had a hard time paying attention the entire time. I'll have to rewatch it to get the whole experience. Surely someone will have it up on DailyMotion before long lol

• Brohoof 1

Reminded me a bit of The Giver. I liked it! Though I was a bit put off by the way the townsfolk just immediately abandoned their philosophy. But hey, I guess just because of the time constraints. Still overall very good! I'm glad I can experience it firsthand.  :D

• Brohoof 2

I liked this, I liked this a lot.  This season's already got a very fresh feel to it; the writer's are exploring the philosophy behind some of the magic in Equestria, namely the magic of friendship, we've got a season-spanning villain for the very first time (and a normal pony, no less, albeit a very powerful unicorn), and already some new background ponies have been brought to the fore of things.  I'll have a full review of the season premiere up in a little while, but right now, suffice it to say that I am very optimistic about this season's potential and direction.  Ya done good, DHX, ya done good.  :proud:

nervouscited__by_midnightpremier-d7hk1yt

My first impression is a bit more mixed on the episode itself, but I agree it could be setting up something very interesting. I'll watch it again before posting my full thoughts and voting in the poll here, but we may very well need to wait and see how the whole season unfolds before we can fairly judge this episode.

• Brohoof 2

GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS.

This was the best season opener of the season, a title that held Return of Harmony, since the day i became a brony.

Loved the atmosphere, the story was great, Starlight was a very convincing villain and we can actually hope to see her again later.

Incredibly awesome.

• Brohoof 6

I guess we'll be seeing more of Starlight... Or maybe not? Perhaps it's left to imagination. :P

Good opener though, gotta say I liked the new Ponies from whereeversville. Do hope we some some more of them in the future!

• Brohoof 1