Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Strange Tales of the Equestrian Idiot OOC (Now 20% cooler!)

Hypn0ticD

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Fine.

But just you know: tension and drama between characters in a roleplay can make things interesting. I understand that you want Copper Strikes to be the hero and diffuse the situation, but sometimes, doing nothing is best. Just sit back, relax and let the situation play itself out.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Taialin, @, @@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis,

Okay, bit of an update:

I've dropped Derplight from the RP. I felt like he just wasn't pulling his weight and paying much attention. Randi will be taking over for Twilight and will be playing the other human, but I think Colette should head to the party alone first. She'll even answer Luna's invitation in lieu of Gavin, since he'll be heading home.

On that note, I am working on my next post, albeit slowly. This past weekend had me reeling, as some good staff members left. I hope to get back into the swing of things by the end of the week, if life doesn't meddle with my plans too much!

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

@@GeneralDirection, @@Yoshi89, @@Taialin, @, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis,

Wow, it's been a good long while since I last posted!

My apologies. Life just went to shit for me with the loss of yet another job. I seem to have the shittiest luck with finding stable employment this year, but I digress...

I got another Colette post up, and I'm wworking on another. Anyone still in this, say "aye!"

• Brohoof 1

post-34233-0-56359100-1479760020.gif

EYE!

Okay folks - here's where I'll want your input:

I've produced THREE possible guys who might make excellent additions to this RP - but I'm not gonna choose between 'em.

I'm leaving THAT to you folks!

If you would be so kind (whomever's still in this) to cast a vote for the human you think would be the most interesting to add to the storyline, we can tally them up and whoever's in the lead should get the invitation to join Colette in Equestria!

Yes, I KNOW I'm already running, like, half the cast already... but I'm used to multi-characterization; no need to worry about me.

Now, I'll leave the final say up to Hypn0, as it's not my story... but maybe if you gave your thoughts on which one you prefer, it'll help in the decision-making portion.  So...

Cast your vote NOW, folks!  Let's see if we can get someone in there who can match Colette's spunk!

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Name: Fools Gold ( Birth name: Iron Pyrite ) 

Mare or Stallion: Mare

Height: 3ft ( relatively average mare ) 

Weight: 250 pounds 

Eye colour: A bright cyan

Mane Colour: mostly beige, with horizontal streaks of muddy brown.

Physical Description: Strong, yet clumsy, often breaking things.

Other distinctive features: A large dent in her left ear, caused by a rockslide.

Backstory:

Fools Gold is a casual earth pony, whose interests are primarily focused on fun and/or fossils. Her birth name was originally Iron Pyrite, but due to her unlucky and gullible nature her name was changed to Fools Gold. She was born in canterlot, then later on in her life moved to ponyville, since it is known to be a small, quiet little town where supposedly 'nothing' could go wrong.  She often makes visits to different caverns and cliffs, looking for fossils. While hunting she always brings along her trusty pouch, that contains torches, peanut butter crackers and a range of other goodies.

Since Gold was a young filly she has always gotten into trouble. Tripping over and screwing things up everywhere she goes. She's the clumsiest mare you'll ever meet, and her job as an archeologist doesn't make it much easier. 

Cutie mark: fossilised basilisk tooth.

Ta - Da !