Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Babscon Check In / Registration Times?

Diva Pony

I have searched the Babscon website and maybe I'm just not seeing it but does anyone know what time registration will be open at the con so we can pick up our badges, etc?

I hope there will be hours on Thursday for folks arriving the day before.

I have searched the Babscon website and maybe I'm just not seeing it but does anyone know what time registration will be open at the con so we can pick up our badges, etc?

I hope there will be hours on Thursday for folks arriving the day before.

Based on this post here by @Simon, http://mlpforums.com/topic/123630-babscon-hours/

Early AM Friday morning. I'm not sure if they're open Thursday, but if they were last year, maybe the same?

• Brohoof 1

I really do hope they have a time for Pre-reg, it was very nice last year

OK so that tells me they DID have registration on Thursday last year.  I thought that I remembered someone telling me they did.  Last year I arrived very early Friday morning to beat rush hour traffic so as much as I enjoyed the first day I was super tired and could not get in my room until afternoon and it was a little bit much.

So this time I am going a day early.  But I don't know what time to arrive if they are doing registration on Thursday.  Do you remember what time of day it was when you got registered?

OK so that tells me they DID have registration on Thursday last year.  I thought that I remembered someone telling me they did.  Last year I arrived very early Friday morning to beat rush hour traffic so as much as I enjoyed the first day I was super tired and could not get in my room until afternoon and it was a little bit much.

So this time I am going a day early.  But I don't know what time to arrive if they are doing registration on Thursday.  Do you remember what time of day it was when you got registered?

They opened registration at about 5-6 PM if memory serves me right. Very late afternoon almost night.

They opened registration at about 5-6 PM if memory serves me right. Very late afternoon almost night.

Thank you so much for the information.  Can't believe this time next week we will be there!

Thank you so much for the information.  Can't believe this time next week we will be there!

7 days from now, i will be knee-deep in the con itself...

crazy-bread