Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do You Use MLP Forums?

fabrarity

Ironically enough I just returned yesterday for the first time in months, and its like, even when im not engaged in conversation, I feel its a place with more positive outlet than the majority of my social media experiences, People talka bout things im interested in, the tone is more positive, and there is no alicorn slam pages, trolling, and ridiculously young children. I feel this is the most moderate place to talk with teens and young adults about things MLP, and somewhat cartoon/fantasy that we all love.

Exactly the same for me. I kinda forgot about MLP Forums since July and I just came back yesterday.
  • Brohoof 1

Because.... Pinkie

PLUS

This is literally (not joking) the nicest place on the internet :lol: Where you are also free to be yourself

I invited a friend who didn't like the show itself, on here the other day, and she said the same thing xD

Oh, and now shes obsessed with discord.

Edited by bonamb

Ya know, I don't USE mlpforums. I PARTICIPATE in the forums. Big difference.

Point aside, I like being able to express my half-baked opinions on a forum where I know I won't be chewed out like on most other places. I like the feeling of homeliness, but that is stunted by the realization that the internet is not the same as the physical. I like being able to talk to other people. I do not like the addictiveness of the forums. I could go on, but I won't right now.

I love the show, the site and the fans who make up its community here. It's as simple as that.  :derp:

Beacause only here I can be brony =)

IRL I'm adult and serious (and little bit lonely) guy.

Of course I have friends, they are good people, but adult and serious too.

Also, I'm learning english now and practice is the best way. Here's most friendly and sociable community.

I found some friends here already and can only hope, that they think about me as about friend too.

To post dank memes

To make new friends, chill with current friends, maybe even find a girlfriend some day but my experience with online dating has been a fucking joke. 

Also to post about any issue I want (that's not too adult-oriented), whether it's MLP-related or not, and for the most part feel like this is one of the few environments in which I can be myself and say what I really feel.

• Brohoof 3

It's just a really well made forum that has a great community behind it. Everyone I've come across here is so nice  :icwudt: It's just great having other MLP lovers to talk to considering while I do have some brony friends IRL, they're mostly quiet about it, so this is a place where I can express my love for the show with others!  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Only for RPs. I certainly don't use it for debates or for giving my two cents, since the admins and mods are so adamant about censoring opinions they don't like.

Alot of the topics based on the show never interested me either, which is odd, because that was reason I joined in the first place.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer
  • Brohoof 1

I use this places mostly to talk about ponies (a lot), and sometimes other stuff, talk to the awesome friends I've made on here and hopefully make more~ :kindness: also to enjoy the awesome pony art posted in the fan clubs!