Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do You Use MLP Forums?

fabrarity

• 4 months later...

Cause I have met some good friends here, and come on it's a place for pony fans what's not to love about that. :mlp_yay:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

I like to drop in on the forums for a change of pace or to relax when I’m too tired to concentrate on more constructive projects. I like to see what people are saying and enjoying tossing in my two cents. It’s also nice to keep the ponies in the forefront of things.  

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I made a choice to myself to be part of this community before the G4 show ended. So far, the main show has ended, but G4 seems to be moving on. I don't see any reason to go anywhere else.

Also, I keep getting new friends, and sometimes it is fun to talk! :P

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

Because I like it here

Many nice, interesting and of course awesome people from around the world

always a nice chat, or some lovely Pony Pictures and interesting topics :3

• Brohoof 2

I use the MLP Forums because, like @Astral Soul, I like it here. It feels like a second home for me in a way so I spend most of my time on here now and I also enjoy spending time on here since I've met quite a few friends on here and that makes me really happy. :catface:

• Brohoof 3

To count to a million...and of course talk about mlp.

And this seems to be the least "tearing itself apart" forum I've found, that's active, so far.

Originally it was a music question that I didn't want to ask elsewhere, as it was prominently in a MLP song.

• Brohoof 4

I use MLP Forums for three reasons:

1. I like it here.

2. I LOVE having so many AMAZING friends! 

3. I like feeling like my thoughts and opinions matter when I'm discussing specific topics that I care about.  

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Originally it was to meet new people to talk to who also loved the show. Then it was because of all the people who would interact with me. I suppose this is where they saying don't know what you've got till its gone comes in because a majority of the people who I talked to/interacted with back when I first joined are no longer here. The people who laughed at my jokes or would have been highly amused by all the zodiac threads I bumped up the other day are no longer here. People I used to joke around with in some of the games threads are no longer here. I went from a sea of notifications to not many. I can really only entertain myself so much with reviving dead threads lol 

So as of right now the main reason I'm here is to interact with the few friends I do have on here. If those numbers continue to dwindle down though I am uncertain on how long I will stay very active. I might just hop on to answer pms.

• Brohoof 1