Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do You Use MLP Forums?

fabrarity

i come here to socialize and meet other bronies. i recently  started enjoying the show and the extra content. i mean i have had no one new to talk to, no school and i live in a village in the middle of no where. so really im just lonely

• Brohoof 2

Because after I discovered the show and did the Youtube thing, I needed an avenue to discuss the show and express my feelings on all things pony.

It's also nice to be able to socialize with people closer to my own age again in a welcoming and friendly environment. It really is a nice change of pace compared to the forums I used to spend most of my time on.   

To answer simply, because I love being here, love MLP, and love the friends I've made here.

But to answer bluntly, and I won't sugarcoat it...

Because I really don't have anything else to do with my free time.  I don't have many friends irl.  And that's fine, but it just leaves me without many chances to "hang out" with others and socialize.  And what friends I do have, they've got their own schedules and things to do, like I do with work in the summer, and college during the school year.  So when I do have free time, I don't have much to do.  And despite being introverted, I still need to socialize.

I found MLP Forums at a perfect time in my life.  I had just gotten done with my freshman year of college, and had been a closet brony completely (both online and irl) for half a year.  Of course I'm still a closet brony irl.  But now a year later after joining, I can say that finding MLP Forums was one of the best things to have happened for me.  

Living in a small country town with nothing to do, surrounded by people who definitely wouldn't think highly of me being a brony, it gets kinda boring, lonely, and sad when I don't have anyone to talk to.  So, I use MLP Forums because it's like a second home for me.  The friends I have made here have given me more than I could have ever asked for.  And the show MLP itself has helped make me a better person.

God Bless.

~ Miles

(edited)

I spend too much time for my own good honestly. I don't honestly know why I have stayed here so long either. I truly need to start investing time on other things.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

A few reasons - I used to be on Bronysquare, and made some good friends on there (some of which I still keep in touch with!), tried to go back to it but it seems to have stagnated a bit, so decided to try someplace new. So, I guess to chat with other like minded folk about colourful ponies and hopefully make some new friends along the way  :)

To talk with Bronies mainly. I post here and there, but I'm mostly here to meet new people. I don't know any Bronies IRL, so hopefully I'll meet up with some fans in the future.

I use it to talk to people, friends mainly, see what other people are thinking about, and I sorta used it to find someone that I'll admit I'm head-over-heels in love with.

(edited)

I used it just to be happy :adorkable: and talk to friends here,that I just made :adorkable: I have never made any friends in my life until now :adorkable:  :adorkable:  :adorkable:

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

It used to be expressing my opinions about the show and reading criticism from sophisticated members, but since I no longer feel I can compete with them... it's just discussing philosophy with one particular member and posting my ragtime compositions when I do get around to composing them.

And occasional no-stress discussions such as this that aren't necessarily found on the other sites I frequent.

• 10 months later...

Im mostly just bored and depressed and simply search for anything that i could do.

And since cute Ponys cheer me up, i decided to join this Side.

• Brohoof 1