Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do You Use MLP Forums?

fabrarity

Im mostly just bored and depressed and simply search for anything that i could do.

And since cute Ponys cheer me up, i decided to join this Side.

same thing with me. the games on the internet are just boring. I find posting opinions is more fun than playing computer games :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm just here to get on everyone's nerves. :P

In seriousness, I joined because I like the show and wanted to make more friends, so why not? So that's what I use it for, to meet and talk to new prople.

Ponies. Socializing with other fans. Making friends. Posting my thoughts/opinions on topics. Stay updated on what's happening in the world of MLP.

Honestly, to make friends. maybe more.. in the situation I've been in IRL. I don't have any other options really. or I'm just not 100% comfortable talking to others unless I've known for a while. which is complicated to explain but true.

I use the forums to interact with people who may have the same interests as me, or even not and all. I've made many friends here and still enjoy talking to them every day. :) The variety of topics and discussions are also the reason why I am still very active on the forums today.

I can congregate with people who share a similar interest as I do and discuss various topics, even if they aren't MLP-related. Plus the people here are nice and civil, generally-speaking.

• Brohoof 1

I use MLP Forums as an outlet to socialize with other people, as well as just have fun talking about things that I am interested in such as FIM, video games, movies, and animation in general.

Over the almost 4 years that I have been on here, I have found this website to be pretty enjoyable.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like forums :P I mostly post in the general discussion here, I DO like MLP but I'm not the biggest fan in the world. I used to post in a lot of teen support sites (I was a mod on one for a while) but I'm now 25 and grew out of posting in teen forum.

Edited by Kayleigh

I use MLP Forums as an outlet to socialize with other people, as well as just have fun talking about things that I am interested in such as FIM, video games, movies, and animation in general.

Over the almost 4 years that I have been on here, I have found this website to be pretty enjoyable.

Yep. I use it to talk with fellow bronies about whatever I want - mostly MLP. Also meet up for streams and such. I'm straightforward that way.  :D

I find MLPF to be an excellent place to do this stuff. Some people on the forums are great and others not so much but the reason for that is pretty obvious. They're people just like you and me.  :twi:

(edited)

The dank memes. But you wanna know what I like a lot more than dank memes?

KNOWLEDGE.

I learn new things here

Edited by Zyrael

It's nice getting to know the people here. And I guess it's fun being able to converse with a varied collection of people who all share different opinions.

Socializing obvs, plus it's one of the better, more lively places to discuss the show. And it's one of few large forums with a fairly friendly userbases, most other large forums I've been to are warzones. 

Yeah it's not perfect, there's plenty of people here who bug me, but otherwise the pros far outweigh the cons

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Ironically, I recently have not spent much time looking through the MLP discussions much anymore despite still enjoying the show. I check the general discussions and debate threads more frequently now.

One aspect of the forums I have never used is roleplay.