Poetic Stone

Where is your dream location to live?

I am curious as to where everypony would love to live, or move to i.e "your dream location". I would, and have always wanted to live in europe somewhere like England, or Denmark, and the like. So share with me your dream location.

Oakland, California. Seems silly, but it's a nice place and all of my friends from college and my best friend ended up there. I'm still close with all of them, so I get weird Friends-like fantasies when I imagine living near them again. Plus, it's near a bustling city and the mountains. Double bonus.

Somewhere near Boone, North Carolina. It's near the mountains and it's a fun little growing town right now. If I could live anywhere RIGHT NOW that's where I'd live.

Some day I want to live in a big city, like New York or something.  I want to be one in a great big bustling horde, with all the lights and the sounds.  It'd be a nice change from Laramie.  :P

I'd also like to live overseas for a bit, if possible.  Probably London.

And spend a bit of time in Alaska, too.  I've always loved the idea of a place where the sun is up at weird times and there's plenty of cold weather.  I went up there for a fishing trip two summers ago and absolutely loved it.  Beautiful up there, man.

And I want to live on a coastline.  Maybe by a beach, somewhere with hot sand and lively waves, or maybe somewhere colder, with rocky shores and dark water.

And an artsy kind of city.  The kind where there's a bunch of coffee shops with poetry readings and musicians on street corners, great big murals on brick walls.  I want to live in a little apartment with a tiny nub of balcony, where I can go out and read a book while looking out over the skyline and the river.

And I want to live by the mountains again.  I used to live in Colorado Springs, with Pike's Peak up on the West side of us.  I want to live in a city in the mountains, with plenty of views and plenty of snow.

And in the Silicon Valley.  With other introverts and really intelligent, cutting-edge kind of people.

And by the Great Lakes.  Or Niagra.

And in Japan for a bit.

And in a dark-green, misty kind of place.  Somewhere cool and wet.

And in the rain forest, all humid with vibrant colors.

And in Florida, where I can see an alligator.  And the bayou, and mangroves.

And someplace with cobblestone streets.  Real cobblestone streets and old stone buildings and low rock walls over rolling green hills.  Someplace with flocks of sheep and horse pastures just a few minutes outside the city.

And Scotland.  Or Ireland.  Or both.  And Wales.  And Paris.  And Australia.

I want to see it all. :)

I want to see it all. :)

I like your attitude. You just made me restless.

Somewhere safe, cold, and not too populated.

I'm quite happy living where I am right now.

But, when I was little, I always wanted to live on the Island of Sodor and see all the engines going past.

post-31321-0-01579400-1427448188_thumb.jpg

I am actually quiet happy to live here in the Rhineland, West Germany. I live on the country side which have in my opinion some advantages (like a quieter and darker night or that it is not so hot in summer than in a city) but also not to far away from the next bigger City (Bonn). But when I would leave Germany, I would mostly like to move to New Zealand, Canada or Scandinavia.

Badges

Another planet, ideally...

Badges

I love living in Scotland (despite the shitty government and shite weather) is the best country,

Although if I had to move I'd like to move to Spain, Ireland, Most of Europe in general

or Equestria if I can

Farmhouse in north Georgia.

Pretty much any rural area with clear skies and no light pollution  :fluttershy:

(edited)

Hawaii. Definitely, Hawaii. It's a tropical version of my home state of Washington where the general atmosphere is concerned and that's nice.

Edited by ~Dusky~

My dream is live at USA

Badges

Los Angeles, California. But I unfortunately think that it is too late for that. :(

Badges

I live in Southern California which is my dream location. But I wouldn't mind a sabbatical in Hawaii or Bora Bora. 

Somewhere I can take things easy and not be stressed out by my surroundings.

Somewhere in New England, most likely New Hampshire.

London, loved the captial and York & Hull know the places alot. Also some places in US,, never been there but love to go there and sure there be some good place to live.

Badges

Lived pretty much in all states of the West Coast of America, now I would love to live on a remote island somewhere. Preferably surrounded by cute animals and internet.

Badges