Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is your dream location to live?

Poetic Stone

I want to live in Corpus Christi, Texas. It's near the Gulf of Mexico, and it's beautiful down there (except when hurricanes come through ;~;).

It's also still in Texas, and I'm a Texas boi for life. :P

• Brohoof 1

As far as my current goals go. I'd like to live in Des Moines, Iowa. I read somewhere it's a great place for employment. It's also close to a number of major Midwest cities I'd like to visit.

As far as far out dreams go. Probably England, Hawaii, New York or Washington DC. 

• 11 months later...

Somewhere at the corner of West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. I love the Appalachian mountains, and I wouldn't mind moving a bit north where summer isn't quite so hot and snow is a little more common in winter. Preferably in a rural area not far outside of a city. That way I'm not miles away from civilization, but I'm not close enough to be bothered by all the people and noise, either.

• Brohoof 1

I've always wondered what it would be like to live in New York City, and I still want to live there at least once in my life. There's just no city quite like it!

But if I could have a vacation home anywhere, it would be in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It's more isolated than anywhere I would want to live permanently, but it's still the most beautiful place on Earth I've ever been to. I just love the ponderosa pine trees.  :BrightMacContent:

On 1/20/2020 at 12:57 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

A rural area, far from any big cities, with my boyfriend. :adorkable:

Same!

Spoiler

Maybe not a boyfriend though :please:hehe

• Brohoof 2