Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

new pony here!

hungoverpony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well long story short I checked out a youtubers channel and it was covered in pony. Confused I checked it out.

Hey!

My name is Cheeky Devil and I managed to find this forum though google. lol

With season 5 coming around the corner I have been checking out more pony stuff. So I decided to join a new g4 forum so I could chat with others :)

I am currently in school but on the side I am also an artist.

I hope to meet new people/friends here!

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums!  :D  if you came here looking for friends, then i have good news for you, as we are the most friendly and nice community ever, i'm sure you're going to make lots of friends, and that most of people that are these forums are awesome!  :squee:

if you have any question, don't be afraid of asking somepony here so we can help you!  :catface:

• Brohoof 5

Hello my new happy pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope that you can enjoy here on forum meeting many new pony friends here =)=)=)=) and having happy friends pony times =)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hi there Cheeky Devil, and welcome! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you'd like! :squee:

Only a few days to go! :yay:

And, I see your favourite Mane 6 pony is Pinkie~  :catface: In which case, this may interest you~ :)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome and Greetings, @hungoverpony! It's awesome that you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

I assure this forum is quite a nice place be apart of. We all are like a family here. I'm sure you'll find your place with us in no time. Also I'd recommend the Pinkie Pie Fan Club as a place to start off. Get to know your fellow fans and share your wondrous knowledge of the pink one.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 5

Alot of people seem to love princess luna. I think she has to be one of the most popular ponies. I prefer her old look to be honest.

You mean her younger look? Or her full strength look where her alicorn presence is more presentable?

• Brohoof 4

The younger look. To be honest I was hoping she would be more meek and shyer then clestia and she would learn how to be more assertive. But thats just what I would have wanted. The writers did a very good job with her.

• Brohoof 5

Hiya :)! Welcome to the forums. If you've got any questions don't be afraid to ask anyone. Also Pinkie is my second favourite pony (Rainbow Dash is my favourite B) ) she's just got the right amount of insane for me XD.

(Wow I've not gone into the welcoming plaza in ages)

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...