Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game system(s) do you play on?

The only game system I really love and play all the time these days is the 3DS. I love that system and to me it has the best games out. I love the fact I can have like a portable gamecube in my hand and take anywhere playing all the great games that system has to offer.

I still play my old N64 with my little bro from time to time as well.

3DS AND DSi. I loves my console games. I also play PS3 but I have like three games for it and I barely even use it. I've also wanted to try and get into PC games, but as far as where to start game wise, the only game I know of is WoW.

I currently play on a PS3, PS4 and PC, though I do have a PS2, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance SP and a PSP, which I play occasionally.

I still own a working Original Gameboy in black, but I don't play it as all the games work on the Advance.

My brother has a Gamecube, but the controllers are broken and half his games have gone missing.

I used to have a PS1, but sold it once I got the PS2 as it was redundant. My brother also used to have a Dreamcast, which broke, though I sorely miss it.

I play on:

• PC
  • Wii U
  • Xbox 360
  • Wii
  • Gamecube
  • N64
  • 3DS
  • DSi
  • GBA

I don't mind playing on Sony's PlayStation Consoles like the PS2, PS3 and PS4 at a friend's or relative's place, but I do not want to purchase one atm. There are some Sony Exclusives that I want to play so badly, but I just can't get my own yet.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Gamecube, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS. I still play on them.  :lol:

Oh I'm a Console Gamer alright.

I play on something called a Personal Console.

It requires a mouse and a keyboard in order to work it.

It's certainly better than my Xbox 360.

I can definitely say that.

Edited by Decrypted
  • Brohoof 1