Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wish was still being made today?

Metallic Strings

What country you from? Starburst is still here in Australia and doing well. (in fact there's lots of different variants and stuff)

Starburst is still around, but their line of sour candy is not. At least not in the U.S.

I have an oddity, I wish that green and purple heinz ketchup was still around, that was awesome, nasty, and weirdly a big part of my childhood lol.

I wish they still made eclipse mints. If they still do, I can't find any anywhere close to where I live. THe winter mint and spearmint were amazing. If I ever see them again, I will stock up on them to last me until I find more.

Music like that from the 60s/70s. The instrumentation, the nice balance between electronic and acoustic aspects, etc., etc.

Not to undersell the good music still being made today. I wouldn't replace it. I just wish that, like it weren't so hard to find bands with brass/saxophone sections that are rock without any ska punk influence. =/

• Brohoof 1

Games like this:

At least you didn't have graphic crazy people, who got their logic mixed up. At lest back then they worked on evenly balanced Gameplay and Story.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

They need to finish the Samurai Jack cartoon series. That show was the bomb, and then they just stopped it halfway through. :angry:

Also, I wish JanAnimations hadnt gotten that C&D. :(

Hey, there is a bring back button mash petition, go on the don't mine at night video, and you will find the link in the comments. Lots of people signed it already. Spread the word around the forums so more buttons adventures can be made.

• Brohoof 1

Crystal Pepsi. Back then, life was complete.

Lucky I never even got to try crystal Pepsi.

Some people accually still have unopend cans,

but they don't have the same taste.

• Brohoof 2

I would say games that had good balance of story, gameplay and graphic appeal. Now its just some crap we get; i just hope they clean up their act and stop trying to sell DLC content that should have been in the games to begin with. I know we get some of them that are, but not all the time like back then when graphics weren't so important and didn't ruin the overall experience.

Games such as Final Fantasy, Medal of honor: frontline, the works. Nowadays its more about the money, less about the customer(big FU to us). The only one who does listen are the ones making the dbz games. Xenoverse has everything you want, i love it(just wish the dlc weren't needed).

Oh gods, yes. Final Fantasy. Legend of Dragoon. Spyro before Skylanders.

Now game developers are all about graphics engines and voice actors. Give me plot, actual gameplay, and no glitches! Stop relying on access to the internet to solve glitches with DLC patches!

Oh gods, yes. Final Fantasy. Legend of Dragoon. Spyro before Skylanders.

Now game developers are all about graphics engines and voice actors. Give me plot, actual gameplay, and no glitches! Stop relying on access to the internet to solve glitches with DLC patches!

I'm tired of devs giving half finished games, whatever happened to being original? OOT was a prime example of how to make a game, but people are so obsessed with graphics and their pathetic console wars that their logic has gone out the window,

What needs to be done is stop making DLC's that suck, none are ever any good. All we get are rushed products that fail in their goals, just look at Evolve, the dlc's are 100 dollars worth of crap. here's the proof:

All they did was give us skins, i'd take destiny over this game any day.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

I'm tired of devs giving half finished games, whatever happened to being original? OOT was a prime example of how to make a game, but people are so obsessed with graphics and their pathetic console wars that their logic has gone out the window,

What needs to be done is stop making DLC's that suck, none are ever any good. All we get are rushed products that fail in their goals, just look at Evolve, the dlc's are 100 dollars worth of crap. here's the proof:

All they did was give us skins, i'd take destiny over this game any day.

Yep. can anybody remember when games were perfect? No SNES or Ps1, Ps2, Gamecube, Gameboy games were wrecked by glitches or were orherwise unfinished. That was when the internet hadn't existed yet, so developers were forced to make games worrh their $100 price tag. Now we have to deal with half finished junk, waiting for the next DLC :|

• Brohoof 2

Yep. can anybody remember when games were perfect? No SNES or Ps1, Ps2, Gamecube, Gameboy games were wrecked by glitches or were orherwise unfinished. That was when the internet hadn't existed yet, so developers were forced to make games worrh their $100 price tag. Now we have to deal with half finished junk, waiting for the next DLC :|

I don't hate DLC, but just the fact that they don't even try half the time.

• Brohoof 2

Good parody movies like 'Airplane!' or the first (maybe second) 'Hot Shots!' movies.  Instead of the ones that just don't spout reference after reference after reference.

Crystal Pepsi. Back then, life was complete. 

I heard this ↓ ...

71OeVb1HsML._SL1500_.jpg

... tastes exactly like Crystal Pepsi.  Despite the name.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

img-3663666-1-tumblr_m340s3oBuA1qcvzs3o1

WHY DID THEY GET RID OF THESE!!!! T_T I LOVED THIS!

I think they didn't make enough money for corporate office. But man, they were really good...  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

I know this is a flavor that's always at Taco Bell and they released it in stores last summer and are doing it again this year, but Mountain Dew baja blast needs to become a permanent flavor. It's the best flavor and screw that excuse of a flavor they call code red.

• Brohoof 1