Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wish was still being made today?

Metallic Strings

Anytime I hear this kinda question it gets me super nostalgic for the joy that was..

jello_123.jpg

As a child in the 80's I remember my mom bringing it out and thinking it was so fancy since she always made it in wine glasses.

Bring it back!

Sooooo many TV shows......

Vault soda (I loved that stuff, soooo good!!), Pitch Black Mountain Dew (I know most people didn't like it but I loved it xD didn't have much of it though sadly before it was discontinued!!) And there's prob other things I can't think of right now, but yeah.......

(edited)

I can think of some food items I miss that I wish were still being made:

-The cinnamon chips from Taco Bell (before the cinnamon twists)

-Carmel sundaes from McDonalds

-A drink called New York Seltzer

-Smokey Red BBQ Doritos

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart
  • Brohoof 1

I know this is a flavor that's always at Taco Bell and they released it in stores last summer and are doing it again this year, but Mountain Dew baja blast needs to become a permanent flavor. It's the best flavor and screw that excuse of a flavor they call code red.

What are you talking about? Code red was awesome.

hmm well in terms of media: Human Target, CSI's spin offs, battlefront (sorry but EA's is not battlefront it's BF4 with lasers) other things I guess some cars that are good, ugh good Ethernet cables all mine seem to break I don't know if that is cause QC went down after wi-fi was made or what meh I don't know.

What are you talking about? Code red was awesome.

Well, it used to be, but something happened to it.(don't know if it was just me or if they changed the recipe) it started to taste bad in my opinion. It tastes like any other cherry soda.

Well, it used to be, but something happened to it.(don't know if it was just me or if they changed the recipe) it started to taste bad in my opinion. It tastes like any other cherry soda.

That's funny, cause it tastes like regular mountain dew to me.

I'd say candy cigarettes. They can still be found around here but it's maybe once every few months if you're lucky (which is why I buy like 10 packs whenever I happen to see them).

Also Spyro games, Skylanders was actually kind of fun imo, but it'd be nice to have a game solely focused on Spyro again.

• Brohoof 2

You know I thought about it, and I changed my mind! What should really be remade (or keep going) should be the Crash Bandicoot series. It was among the first games I ever got for my old playstation way back when.It looks like activity stopped as a whole in 2008, but those were just rereleased on PSN and handhelds I think.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

The gameboy products, the old great Rareware titles of the N64 Days, and the Jax & Daxter game series.

• Brohoof 1

The gameboy products, the old great Rareware titles of the N64 Days, and the Jax & Daxter game series.

I too share your nostalgia. Rareware had all the win!  :ooh:

(edited)

Double Dip Crunch and Triples. Man, I loved those cereals.

Double Dip Crunch was sorta like Crispix supposedly dipped in both honey and nuts. It tasted awesome.

sig-3784483.129_8177_ucp.jpg

Triples was puffed rice, corn and wheat that was sweetened. And it also tasted amazing.

sig-3784483.378_4910_ucp.jpg

I miss those things :( Also, I may slightly be addicted to cereal... ._.;

*edit*

Also, Hi-C Ecto Cooler. This was around for a bit longer, but they did stop making it. And it was freaking amazing. Loved this stuff. Apparently there's a recipe for it? People loved it that much. Might have to try that.

sig-3784483.cds6ihxatum8kuh7pofo.jpg

*le edit again*

And Sodalicious, which was a gummy snack flavored like pop, like cola, root beer and lemon lime. I think it was also covered in sour sugar. Goddamn, I ate a lot of weird shit in the 90's...

Sodalicious.jpg

Edited by Clover Heart