Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Favorite Rank? UPDATED 2020!

Venomous

What Is Your Favorite Rank?  

115 users have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Rank?

• Blank Flank
    • Muffin
    • Cupcake
    • Parasprite
    • Butterfly
    • Squirrel
    • Bunny
    • Bird
    • Phoenix
    • Dragon
    • Changeling
    • Pony
    • Crystal Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn
    • Royal Guard
    • Wonderbolt
    • Kirin
    • Reformed Changeling
    • Sea Pony
    • Bat Pony
    • Elements of Harmony
    • Yak
    • Griffin
    • Zebra

:pinkie: The awesome feeling of fulfillment you get when so many people in the comments say they like your badges.

Here's the alternative version to the changeling badge.. I call it dark changeling C:

post-1052-0-30331200-1442426810.png

And here's a vampire bat

post-1052-0-90541000-1442426816.png

I gotta give it to this badge though:

1gcHQhb.png

MY FAVORITE RANK WAS BRONY (10,000 POSTS) BUT THEN THEY GOT RID OF IT AND I LOST INTEREST BECAUSE FOREVER UNICORN ;-;

Actually we had the Brony badge at 3000 posts and the Certified Brony badge at 10,000 posts (:

xMyng8q.png warning for dat low quality screencap

the brony one was round and yellow but I don't have a pic of it right now. You probably remember it anyway

oh and I love this one too

09fdef9b5d.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Alicorn is my favorite. hopefully I get that mark one day.

You'd like to be an administrator?

That Certified Brony badge

riP

What did that one look like?  :o

Pegasus, Phoenix, and Dragon.

Only thing I'd prefer over those is a penguin rank. But we haven't seen any of those in the show yet so *shrug*

sig-4314708.2rqyo01.jpg

The Brony badge was pretty cool too, (it was gold and I can't find it) achievable at around 7,000 posts. No one ever had the Certified Brony badge because there wasn't a single user that made it to 10,000 posts 2011-to some point (perhaps March?) of 2013 haha

Well if you looked up two posts... x) I posed it like right before you asked haha

sig-4314708.sig-4314708.2rqyo01.jpg

The Brony badge was pretty cool too, (it was gold and I can't find it) achievable at around 7,000 posts. No one ever had the Certified Brony badge because there wasn't a single user that made it to 10,000 posts 2011-to some point (perhaps March?) of 2013 haha

No the brony badge was at 3000 posts, I remember that because only Finest and I had it. I have a screencap of how it looked like somewhere...

by the way, I made an alternative version of the crystal pony badge (which i personally prefer) but CD thought the green one was better so we went with that one :P

Well if you looked up two posts... x) I posed it like right before you asked haha

No the brony badge was at 3000 posts, I remember that because only Finest and I had it. I have a screencap of how it looked like somewhere...

by the way, I made an alternative version of the crystal pony badge (which i personally prefer) but CD thought the green one was better so we went with that one :P

It's been so long oh man. That's quite a gap between Brony and Certified Brony though. 

I'm very glad you made it green! It makes it stick out more individually. Green is not an often used color in MLP. I remembered how excited I was to see the new nifty MLPForums badges you made, Jokuc.

If I don't become a mod or an admin before I become a unicorn then unicorn would have to be my favorite because it would signify how long I have been on these forums!

I like the dragon rank. ONE DAY. one day.

It won't take that long! I got to dragon really easy just by posting at least a few a day

Muffin, because I like muffins. Life would be so much more enjoyable and happy-go-lucky if we were all muffins, at least that's what I think. Changeling is a very close 2nd though.

• 4 months later...